- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Brand Promotes IT and Restaurant Operations Veterans to VP
- City: Jackson
- State: Mississippi
- Franchise URL: http://www.Newks.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 10:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSON, Miss. – As a part of Newk’s Eatery’s plan to double in size by 2019, the fast-casual brand is making strides to further strengthen its technical and franchise offerings with the promotion of Adam Karveller to Newk’s Vice President of Information Technology and Keith Moody to the brand’s Vice President of Franchise Operations. Both Karveller and Moody collectively bring more than 40 years of experience in the information technology and restaurant operations industries to the fast-casual brand.
“The expertise and passion both Adam and Keith bring to the table at Newk’s are part of what has brought the brand to the place it’s at today and are key ingredients to where we will be in just three years’ time,” said Chris Newcomb, Newk’s Eatery Co-Founder and CEO. “Their valuable operational support and strategic direction are essential to making our growth visions and service goals a reality for our guests, our franchisees and our ever-growing support team.”
As Vice President of Information Technology, Adam Karveller will continue to optimize the Newk’s experience by overseeing the brand’s technical operations both in the field throughout Newk’s 98 restaurants and in the brand’s corporate support center. Piloting the brand’s adoption of new back-of-house and front-of-house technology – including systems designed to track guests’ spending patterns and preferences, reward customer loyalty, as well as enhance and expedite guests’ dining experiences with streamlined online ordering and a new mobile app – Karveller sees Newk’s technical trajectory as “forward-thinking.” His work has played a part in Newk’s winning of several industry awards in recent years. Most recently serving as Newk’s Director of Information Technology, Karveller first joined the company in September 2008 to manage the brand’s growing IT department, having worked in the IT industry since he was 15 years old.
Overseeing the operational standards and financial success of Newk’s franchise teams, Keith Moody has been promoted to Vice President of Franchise Operations. His efforts will continue to support the brand’s franchise operation groups in collaboration with his team of veteran Franchise Business Consultants. Moody most recently served as Newk’s Territory Director of Franchise Operations, having first come to Newk’s in September 2013 with more than 20 years’ experience in franchise operations. He currently supports close to 80 Newk’s franchise locations with nearly 20 more expected by the end of 2016. Moving forward, Moody and his team will work hand-in-hand with each of Newk’s franchise groups to focus on the brand’s aggressive growth plan. Their focus will also include aiding both existing operational teams and new franchise groups in improving all targeted business plans. Moody previously served as Division Director with Krystal Restaurants, managing 140 franchise locations. Prior to Krystal, Moody owned three Burger King and two Original Pancake House restaurants. Moody also rose through the ranks of Burger King Corporation, from General Manager to Franchise Sales and Service Manager.
Both the Vice President of Information Technology and Vice President of Franchise Operations are new positions to Newk’s Eatery. The Jackson, Miss.-based Newk’s Eatery plans to expand to more than 200 units by 2019.
For more information about Newk’s, visit Newks.com or follow Newk’s on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
About Newk’s Eatery
Based in Jackson, Miss., Newk’s Eatery is leading the next generation of fast-casual with its culinary-driven menu prepared in Newk’s open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh tossed salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk’s currently operates and franchises nearly 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. FastCasual.com has named Newk’s one of its top 20 “Movers and Shakers,” while Franchise Times magazine ranked Newk’s among its top Fast and Serious franchise brands and Technomic listed Newk’s among its top 50 U.S. fast-casual chains. The brand was also recently named among “The Next 20” by Nation’s Restaurant News and one of QSR magazine’s “Best Franchise Deals.” For more information, visit Newks.com, join the Roundtable Club or follow Newk’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Newk’s Eatery
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)