- Sub Headline: Industry leader, Keith Robinson, will join in leading the company’s strategic partnerships and new business opportunities.
- City: Pleasanton
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.nexthome.com/
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/nexthomerealestate/
- Pinterest URL: https://www.pinterest.com/nexthomere/
- YouTube URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/NextHomeRE
- Listed: December 2, 2015 2:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLEASANTON, Calif. – December 02, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – National real estate franchisor, NextHome, Inc., proudly announces Keith Robinson is joining the company’s senior management team as the new Vice President of Strategy as of December 1, 2015. Robinson will be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of key strategic business relationships, further adding to the explosive growth of NextHome’s national expansion.
“We are committed to building the best leadership team in real estate and Keith is an excellent addition,” says NextHome Chief Executive Officer, James Dwiggins. “He is well respected throughout the industry and his reputation is of the highest integrity. Keith will further accelerate our national expansion, diversify our company with new lines of business and bring strategic partnership benefits to our franchisees. We are very excited to have him be a part of our growth.”
Robinson has an extensive background in real estate. He recently served as the Chief Strategic Officer for Prosper Marketing. Previously, he was the Chief Operating Officer for Better Homes and Gardens Mason McDuffie, where he was in charge of all real estate operations for the nation’s 19th largest real estate company, consisting of 35 offices and over 1,300 REALTORS. In addition, Robinson was a founding team member of the real estate analytics company, SmartZip, and was instrumental in helping secure its venture funding. Prior to that, he was a team leader at Keller Williams Realty where he built an office of 220+ agents and brought the brokerage to #1 in market share.
“I am excited to become part of such a dynamic team. In my 15 year real estate career, I’ve worked with some of the largest and most successful companies, and I’ve never seen a team or organization like NextHome,” says Robinson. “As shown by the amazing growth, NextHome is truly building something different, something the industry really needs. I am excited to help expand the trajectory this company is already on.”
About NextHome, Inc.
NextHome, Inc. is an independently owned, progressive real estate franchise company, with consumer focused branding, technology and marketing. It owns the NextHome national real estate franchise, which launched in January of 2015 and has grown to over 50 offices, across 20 states with over 300 agents. It also owns the regional franchise Realty World Northern California & Northern Nevada with over 175 offices and more than 900 agents. The company closes over 5000 transactions annually worth over $2B in sales volume.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Each office is an independently owned and operated business.
Additional information, announcements and press releases visit: [http://www.nexthome.com/trending].
SOURCE NextHome, Inc.
262 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)