- Sub Headline: Latest “Burger of the Month” also includes bacon, so you know it’s good!
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BATON ROUGE, LA – You love burgers. You love bacon. And you love peanut butter and jelly. Right?
So what could be better than putting them all together in one towering, mouthwatering sandwich?
The burger impresarios at Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar are glad you asked!
Beginning Friday, April 1, Walk-On’s is serving up its all-new PB&J Burger – an 8 oz. seared burger topped with peanut butter, strawberry jam and bacon on a warm brioche bun. Complete with a side of crispy shoe-string fries, this limited-time meal is just $10.99.
It’s a recipe kids of all ages will enjoy, but this Burger of the Month will only be around through April 30.
And though you may be tempted to order a tall glass of cold milk, Walk-On’s recommends a Shiner Bock to wash down this tasty burger.
Walk-On’s now has eight locations – two in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport, Lake Charles and Denham Springs. Other restaurants are on the way in Zachary, Covington and Alexandria, as well as Lubbock, Tyler and Houston, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at email@example.com.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.930.9933.
SOURCE Walk-On’s Enterprises
Founder & Principal
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)