- Sub Headline: Latest “Burger of the Month” also includes bacon, so you know it’s good!
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 11:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BATON ROUGE, LA – You love burgers. You love bacon. And you love peanut butter and jelly. Right?
So what could be better than putting them all together in one towering, mouthwatering sandwich?
The burger impresarios at Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar are glad you asked!
Beginning Friday, April 1, Walk-On’s is serving up its all-new PB&J Burger – an 8 oz. seared burger topped with peanut butter, strawberry jam and bacon on a warm brioche bun. Complete with a side of crispy shoe-string fries, this limited-time meal is just $10.99.
It’s a recipe kids of all ages will enjoy, but this Burger of the Month will only be around through April 30.
And though you may be tempted to order a tall glass of cold milk, Walk-On’s recommends a Shiner Bock to wash down this tasty burger.
Walk-On’s now has eight locations – two in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport, Lake Charles and Denham Springs. Other restaurants are on the way in Zachary, Covington and Alexandria, as well as Lubbock, Tyler and Houston, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at email@example.com or 972.930.9933.
SOURCE Walk-On’s Enterprises
Founder & Principal
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)