- Sub Headline: Set to Open a One-Week Record of 51 New Grocery Units
- City: Indianapolis
- State: Indiana
- Listed: December 8, 2015 7:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Noble Roman’s, Inc. (NROM), the Indianapolis based franchisor and licensor of Noble Roman’s Pizza and Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs, today announced that it had completed arrangements for broker representation across the United States with seven different brokerage firms specializing in deli-bakery products. Also announced was the fact that the current week would see the greatest one week total of Noble Roman’s grocery pizza programs opening in a single week, with 51 new supermarket locations being added.
Over the course of this year, the company has focused on steps to achieve faster adoption of its take-n-bake offering within the grocery segment. One such milestone was the recent expansion from 11 to 29 in the number of grocery distributors throughout the United States that carry the components for the Noble Roman’s deli pizza program. This opens up thousands of additional groceries and supermarkets as potential licensees of the company’s program. In turn, this has provided the density necessary for the company to engage seven regional brokerage companies located throughout the United States who have relationships with the grocery distributors who currently stock the Noble Roman’s pizza program as well as their member retailers who are either already licensees or are prospects to become licensees.
According to Scott Mobley, President and Chief Executive Officer, “The ability to assemble this network of brokers should enhance our ability to not only attract new licensees to our program, but to monitor and improve the effectiveness of licensees once they are on the program as well. We have carefully selected broker organizations having strong relationships with distributors and retailers, and who have field personnel on the ground working the units in the geographical territories where we have distribution in place.”
Additional benefits of this new brokerage representation are added exposure with even more supermarket distributors not yet carrying the company’s program and the possibility of improved data acquisition over time on retailer sales patterns.
Scott Mobley concluded by saying, “This is a momentous week for Noble Roman’s. We are in the process of opening 51 new grocery locations in just one week’s time – a new record!”
Most of these new Noble Roman’s grocery locations are in the central part of the Midwest, but include areas as far afield as Ketchikan and Skagway, Alaska.
About Noble Roman’s
Noble Roman’s, Inc. sells and services franchises and licenses for non-traditional foodservice operations under the trade names “Noble Roman’s Pizza,” “Noble Roman’s Take-n-Bake,” and “Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs.” The company has awarded franchise and/or license agreements in all 50 states plus Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Italy, Canada and the Dominican Republic.
The statements contained in this press release concerning the company’s future revenues, profitability, financial resources, market demand and product development are forward-looking statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) relating to the company that are based on the beliefs of the management of the company, as well as assumptions and estimates made by and information currently available to the company’s management. The company’s actual results in the future may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties that exist in the company’s operations and business environment, including, but not limited to, competitive factors and pricing pressures, non-renewal of franchise agreements, shifts in market demand, the success of new franchise programs with limited operating history including the stand-alone take-n-bake locations, general economic conditions, changes in purchases of or demand for the company’s products, licenses or franchises, the success or failure of individual franchisees and licensees, changes in prices or supplies of food ingredients and labor, and dependence on continued involvement of current management and the performance of the recently added sales staff and a franchise broker. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions or estimates prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected or intended. The company undertakes no obligations to update the information in this press release for subsequent events.
SOURCE Noble Roman’s
134 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)