- Sub Headline: Announces Special Offer for New Franchises & Licenses
- City: Indianapolis
- State: Indiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.NobleRomans.com/
- Listed: February 9, 2016 7:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Noble Roman’s, Inc. (NROM), the Indianapolis based franchisor and licensor of Noble Roman’s Pizza and Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs, today announced that it has extended its line of pizza kiosks designed for non-traditional locations from one to three options. The expanded kiosk options are designed to offer differing program levels to meet a breadth of program objectives and price points for franchisees and licensees. A regular production model of the completely redesigned and updated kiosk will be on display at the Western Petroleum Marketers Association’s (WPMA) national convention and trade show running February 16 through February 18th at the Mirage Hotel Convention Center in Las Vegas. To celebrate the launch of the new kiosk designs, Noble Roman’s will be offering all new franchisees and licensees a free, three-foot, triple-shelf, heated food merchandiser, which anchors the company’s grab-n-go portion of all three kiosks, a $3,000 value.
“Our flagship kiosk is designed to maximize the versatility of our program and our menu line-up, and takes full advantage of both our grab-n-go system as well as custom made-to-order medium and large pizzas,” stated Scott Mobley, President and Chief Executive Officer of Noble Roman’s. “Convenience store operators, entertainment facilities and other venues can use this kiosk to turn a very small section of their facility into a self-contained, fully-functional pizzeria with the added advantage of grab-n-go for customers in a rush. The two new kiosk levels below our flagship level are smaller versions of our program designed for operators seeking to take advantage of pizza as a great revenue source, but with a progressively smaller footprint and less operational involvement. Complete kiosk programs, including all equipment, marketing programs and basic signage, range from approximately $29,000 for the flagship version, to under $15,000 for the smallest version focused exclusively on grab-n-go service. The limited time offer on the free grab-n-go merchandiser reduces each investment by an additional $3,000, making any of the three kiosk options all the more enticing.”
The WPMA Expo will be held in the convention center at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. The trade show floor will be open for attendees from Tuesday, February 16 through Thursday, February 18. Convenience store operators from the western United States and all across the country will have the opportunity to sample Noble Roman’s delicious, high margin menu while checking out the new kiosk system. The Noble Roman’s booth, located in space 1121, will be set up as an actual operating pizza kiosk, demonstrating the ease of operation and the small space required for the program – and the pizza samples are free! Noble Roman’s will only be offering the $3,000 grab-n-go merchandiser for free to all new franchises and licenses for a limited time.
About Noble Roman’s
Noble Roman’s, Inc. sells and services franchises and licenses for non-traditional foodservice operations under the trade names “Noble Roman’s Pizza,” “Noble Roman’s Take-n-Bake,” and “Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs.” The company has awarded franchise and/or license agreements in all 50 states plus Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Italy, Canada and the Dominican Republic.
The statements contained in this press release concerning the company’s future revenues, profitability, financial resources, market demand and product development are forward-looking statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) relating to the company that are based on the beliefs of the management of the company, as well as assumptions and estimates made by and information currently available to the company’s management. The company’s actual results in the future may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties that exist in the company’s operations and business environment, including, but not limited to, competitive factors and pricing pressures, non-renewal of franchise agreements, shifts in market demand, the success of new franchise programs with limited operating history including the stand-alone take-n-bake locations, general economic conditions, changes in purchases of or demand for the company’s products, licenses or franchises, the success or failure of individual franchisees and licensees, changes in prices or supplies of food ingredients and labor, and dependence on continued involvement of current management and the performance of the recently added sales staff and a franchise broker. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions or estimates prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected or intended. The company undertakes no obligations to update the information in this press release for subsequent events.
SOURCE Noble Roman’s
217 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)