- Sub Headline: Grand Opening in California, with Second Location to Follow Quickly in Ontario, Canada; Five Additional Non-Traditional Openings Scheduled for December
- City: Indianapolis
- State: Indiana
- Listed: December 15, 2015 12:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // INDIANAPOLIS, IN – Noble Roman’s, Inc. (NROM), the Indianapolis based franchisor and licensor of Noble Roman’s Pizza and Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs, today announced that it had opened a non-traditional location on Friday, December 11 in a suburb of San Diego, California with its new, completely re-designed pizza kiosk. A second location using the new pizza kiosk will follow quickly in the St. Catherine’s area of Ontario, Canada. Additionally, the company announced that it was opening five other non-traditional locations during the month of December.
A prototype of the company’s new pizza kiosk was recently unveiled at the National Association of Convenience Stores annual show convention in Atlanta, Georgia where the company’s booth and kiosk attracted long lines, garnering immediate attention with numerous prospects. The production design is modern and sleek as well as customizable to adapt to nearly any host facility.
According to Scott Mobley, President and Chief Executive Officer, “We leveraged our company’s considerable experience and expertise in the non-traditional marketplace to design our best kiosk ever, significantly enhancing what we already believed to be the best pizza program out there for convenience store and other non-traditional operators. We believe it sets a whole new standard.”
Mr. Mobley went on to say that the new kiosk not only showcased the convenience of its high quality grab-n-go food products, it substantially upped the game for selling custom, made-to-order larger pizzas, too.
“Whether in a smaller town or larger city, the market for great tasting medium and large pizzas is significantly under-tapped by convenience stores and other non-traditional operators,” added Mr. Mobley. “Our new kiosk is designed to specifically address this sales opportunity. Quickly prepared, custom made and great tasting pizzas such as our system delivers has the potential to be a terrific high margin, high volume opportunity.”
The Noble Roman’s Pizza Program for non-traditional locations featuring the new kiosk system is very affordable. For just under $30,000, an operator can install a Noble Roman’s Pizza in their facility, including the kiosk, equipment, heated merchandiser, signage and marketing as well as Noble Roman’s training and start-up services. Program sales can easily support an investment payback period of less than one year.
About Noble Roman’s
Noble Roman’s, Inc. sells and services franchises and licenses for non-traditional foodservice operations under the trade names “Noble Roman’s Pizza,””Noble Roman’s Take-n-Bake,” and “Tuscano’s Italian Style Subs.” The company has awarded franchise and/or license agreements in all 50 states plus Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Italy, Canada and the Dominican Republic.
The statements contained in this press release concerning the company’s future revenues, profitability, financial resources, market demand and product development are forward-looking statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) relating to the company that are based on the beliefs of the management of the company, as well as assumptions and estimates made by and information currently available to the company’s management. The company’s actual results in the future may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties that exist in the company’s operations and business environment, including, but not limited to, competitive factors and pricing pressures, non-renewal of franchise agreements, shifts in market demand, the success of new franchise programs with limited operating history including the stand-alone take-n-bake locations, general economic conditions, changes in purchases of or demand for the company’s products, licenses or franchises, the success or failure of individual franchisees and licensees, changes in prices or supplies of food ingredients and labor, and dependence on continued involvement of current management and the performance of the recently added sales staff and a franchise broker. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions or estimates prove incorrect, actual results may differ materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected or intended. The company undertakes no obligations to update the information in this press release for subsequent events.
SOURCE Noble Roman’s
168 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)