- Sub Headline: Local Franchise Operators Bringing Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar To Town By Fall 2016
- City: Tyler
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.WalkOnsEnterprises.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 5:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // TYLER, TX – Fans of great food, cold drinks and non-stop sports can look forward to a new favorite destination in Tyler later this year.
Walk-On’s Bistreaux & Bar, voted “#1 Sports Bar in North America” by ESPN, is coming to town, and bringing along its signature Louisiana-style menu, game-day atmosphere and America’s Cheerleaders to make every guest feel welcome.
Walk-On’s Enterprises co-founder Brandon Landry announced today that the company has executed a franchise agreement with Robert and Joyce Chu, a husband-wife team with extensive restaurant backgrounds. The couple owns three Subway franchisees in the Shreveport/Bossier area, and operates the popular Imperial Cathay restaurant in Shreveport that Joyce and her family first opened in 1989.
Robert earned his graduate degree at the University of Texas at Tyler and Joyce is a graduate of Louisiana State University.
“My wife and I loved the concept of Walk-On’s before it even opened its doors in Shreveport,” said Robert. “After doing our diligence, we agreed this is what we wanted to do. We looked at several other locations, but decided Tyler is where we want to start. And we hope to take the concept to many more locations after this.”
The Chus are currently scouting out the ideal location in Tyler, and hope to open their doors by the fall of 2016.
“I am very pleased to welcome Joyce and Robert to the Walk-On’s family,” said Landry. “They are passionate about our brand and they can’t wait to introduce it to the good people of Tyler. I know the folks there will love our unique blend of Louisiana-themed food, drinks and game-day atmosphere when it opens later this year.”
It’s been a busy 12 months for Baton Rouge-based Walk-On’s. After putting the final pieces in place to support its move into franchising, the company announced its first franchise agreement last January for a new Walk-On’s in Lake Charles, which opened in November. New locations in Houma and Shreveport also opened their doors in 2015.
In May, New Orleans Saints superstar Drew Brees and his wife, Brittany, bought into Walk-On’s Enterprises as co-owners. Drew pointed out that Walk-On’s is “a great place to bring my family, teammates and business colleagues” and that they were excited to help “expand the brand across the nation.”
Walk-On’s currently has seven locations – two in Baton Rouge and one each in New Orleans, Lafayette, Houma, Shreveport and Lake Charles. Other locations are under construction in Alexandria, Juban Crossing, Zachary and Lubbock, Texas. Several additional markets across the Southern United States are likewise on the drawing board.
To inquire about franchising opportunities, qualified applicants may contact Walk-On’s Enterprises President & COO Scott Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete menu and more information, visit WalkOnsEnterprises.com.
About Walk-On’s Enterprises
Walk-On’s Enterprises is arguably the most distinctive restaurant company in America. Its concepts are fresh, fun and original, from Walk-On’s Bistreaux & BarSM – voted ESPN’s “#1 Sports Bar in North America” in 2012 – to Happy’s Irish Pub and Walk-On’s Catering. Additional growth lies ahead, as the company expands on its winning combination of delicious, affordable food and drinks presented in an uncommonly warm and friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit walkonsenterprises.com, or contact Ladd Biro at Champion Management at email@example.com or 972.930.9933.
SOURCE Walk-On’s Enterprises
Founder & Principal
243 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)