- Sub Headline: From Nashville Hot Chicken to Fried Green Tomatoes, guests will experience dishes inspired by the company’s strong Southern roots
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.ocharleys.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 10:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn.–(FranchisePOD.com)–O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar, a Nashville-based restaurant, today introduced its new Southern-Inspired menu. The menu features exciting flavor combinations designed to appeal to guests looking for a taste of authentic Southern cuisine.
The Southern-Inspired menu showcases O’Charley’s roots by adding a variety of classic dishes reflective of Nashville, the company’s hometown. O’Charley’s is particularly proud to introduce their guests to a classic Nashville dish, Hot Chicken. O’Charley’s Nashville Hot Chicken is bold and flavorful, giving guests around the country a chance to experience Music City.
“O’Charley’s was built on Southern hospitality and cuisine, and those are two traditions we continue to carry on today,” said O’Charley’s President, Ned Lidvall. “We tapped into our roots to shape this new Southern-Inspired Menu, featuring Nashville Hot Chicken, and are excited to share these authentic flavors with our guests.”
More about the new menu is included below.
Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
A Nashville original. Deep-fried boneless chicken breast that has been basted with our spicy hot chicken sauce, stacked on our Southern Coleslaw, topped with dill pickles and served on a toasted brioche bun. Served with hot, seasoned fries.
Fried Green Tomatoes
Our new appetizer with crispy slices of tart fried green tomatoes topped with tangy Tennessee Chow-Chow Relish and drizzled with our smoky sweet BBQ sauce.
Farmhouse Chopped Steak
Our 10-oz. chopped steak covered with a rich, brown gravy with mushrooms and onions served open-faced on a biscuit and topped with crispy onion tanglers. Served with a side item of your choice.
Savannah Crab Cake Dinner
Two pan-seared lump crab cakes served over creamy skillet corn with bacon and tomatoes, drizzled with Old Bay Mayo. Served with a side item of your choice.
In conjunction with the new menu, O’Charley’s is launching the “Share Your Southern Ultimate Getaway and Sweepstakes” on January 6. Fans can enter to win a seven-day trip to Nashville in June. The winner and one guest will experience Music City with CMA Music Festival passes, Stars for Second Harvest concert tickets, a VIP tour of the Jack Daniel’s Distillery, dinner at the O’Charley’s and a tour of Nashville’s original hot chicken restaurants. For more details on the Share Your Southern Ultimate Getaway, visit http://nashville.ocharleys.com starting January 6.
Additionally, fans are able to post a photo of their favorite things from the South using the hashtag #ShareYourSouthern for a chance to win weekly prizes, including gift cards and authentic Nashville gifts. Connect with O’Charley’s on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to be part of the conversation.
To view O’Charley’s complete menu, find a restaurant location or join the email club, visit www.ocharleys.com.
O’Charley’s was born in Nashville, Tennessee and has been a quintessential American Restaurant with Southern roots since its beginning in Nashville over 40 years ago. Famous for its unsliceably soft rolls, Prime Rib Lovers’ Weekend for Two, Sunday Brunch and fresh baked pie, O’Charley’s operates 211 restaurants in 17 states in the Southeast and Midwest, including 204 company-owned and operated O’Charley’s restaurants and seven restaurants operated by franchises and joint venture partners. To find an O’Charley’s location near you, visit www.ocharleys.com.
About American Blue Ribbon Holdings:
American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH) is a diversified food service company that operates or franchises more than 640 company and franchise restaurants in 43 states. ABRH brands include O’Charley’s, Ninety Nine, Max & Erma’s, Village Inn, Bakers Square, and Legendary Baking. ABRH is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF). For more information on American Blue Ribbon Holdings, please visit www.abrholdings.com/.
Reed Public Relations
Tori Ross, 615-645-4325
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)