- Sub Headline: Three-year sales growth rate of 75% ranks company at #353 in business products and services category and #61 in Denver market
- Listed: August 22, 2017 9:23 am
- Expires: 216 days, 23 hours
Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies
August 21, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // LOUISVILLE, Colo. – Office Evolution, the nation’s leading franchisor offering co-working space, conference rooms, private office space, phone answering and business address solutions, has been recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. as ranked by the Inc. 5000 list for 2017. Companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees of the Inc. 5000. The 2017 Inc. 5000 list is the latest recognition earned by Office Evolution for its rapid growth and substantial value proposition. Earlier this year, Office Evolution was ranked #4 on the 2017 Entrepreneur Magazine Top New Franchise and Business Opportunity list and #106 on their coveted Franchise 500 list.
“This recognition comes at a time of tremendous revenue growth and geographic expansion,” said Mark Hemmeter, Founder and CEO of Office Evolution. “We are honored to be included in the Inc. 5000 list. Our success this past year is directly attributed to a consistent focus on our strong corporate culture and vigilance in offering our clients a superior member experience. Moreover, entrepreneurs looking at franchise opportunities are overwhelmingly validating the attractiveness of our business model, as evidenced by the number of franchise licenses we’ve granted this past year.”
Since beginning their expansion through franchising, the Company has granted 45 franchise licenses, representing 121 business centers in 22 states across the nation. 31 business centers have opened during that time and another 8 locations are slated to open in the next 4 months. Founded in Denver in 2003, the company built and operated seven successful business centers in Colorado before beginning to franchise in 2012.
“The Inc. 5000 is the most persuasive evidence I know that the American Dream is still alive,” says Inc. President and Editor-In-Chief Eric Schurenberg. “The founders and CEOs of the Inc. 5000 tell us they think determination, risk taking, and vision were the keys to their success, and I believe them.”
Inc. 5000 Methodology
The Inc. 5000 list ranks private companies according to percentage revenue growth, with the 2017 list based on the % increase in revenue between 2013 and 2016. To qualify, companies had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent – not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies – as of December 31, 2016. The minimum revenue required for 2013 and 2016 is $100,000 and $2 million, respectively. A complete list of the 2017 Inc. 5000 companies can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000.
About Office Evolution
Founded in 2003, Office Evolution is a Colorado-based national B2B franchise offering co-working spaces, virtual office services and fully furnished offices and suites. The Company now has more than 120 locations open or under development across the country. This unprecedented growth is part of the reason that the company was recognized on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and that Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Office Evolution #106 on their coveted 2017 Franchise 500 and #4 on their 2017 Top New Franchise and Business Opportunity list. Our franchisees come from a diverse group of backgrounds and we are increasingly attracting multi-unit franchisees in our system. Visit www.officeevolution.com for more company information or for franchising opportunities www.officeevolutionfranchise.com or call 877.475.6300.
Melodye R. Demastus
Franchising and Company Inquiries
SOURCE Office Evolution
139 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)