- Sub Headline: Craft Beer Authority Opens New Corporate Locations and Seeks Qualified Entrepreneurs for Franchise Development Opportunities
- Franchise URL: http://www.oldchicago.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 30, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, a leader in casual dining known for its delicious, handcrafted pizza, distinctive taproom fare and vast craft beer selection, announced today that it is targeting Texas for corporate growth with the opening of three new locations this month. Additionally, Old Chicago is currently seeking franchisee prospects to further expand the brand’s presence in the state.
“This is an opportune time for us to accelerate our growth in Texas, as the National Restaurant Association is projecting restaurant sales in the state to surpass $52.4 billion this year,” said Mark A. Belanger, CFE, vice president of global franchise operations and development at CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. “Old Chicago has incredible potential in Texas and we’re eager to introduce the concept to new markets through continued corporate and franchise development. With more than two decades of franchise experience, we’ve refined our business to offer new opportunities to franchisees and look forward to aligning ourselves with entrepreneurs who share our same passion and desire to provide unparalleled service and high-quality food to the communities they serve.”
To help propel the brand’s presence in Texas, Old Chicago brought the concept to the Garland market earlier this month with the opening of its newest corporate location. Over the next month, the company will further catapult its growth with additional corporate restaurants in Waco and Tyler. As part of its strategy to bring Old Chicago to new markets in Texas, Old Chicago is also targeting franchise expansion, focusing on the El Paso, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi, McAllen, Brownsville, Beaumont and Amarillo markets. The company currently has six locations open in the North Texas region and will be continuing to grow in and around the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
Old Chicago experienced record-breaking success in 2015, achieving $254 million in system-wide revenue and 20 consecutive months of positive comp sales, and launching its new restaurant prototype. To further enhance the experience and its position as The Craft Beer Authority, Old Chicago continues to roll out consumer-facing programs such as its Explorer Series and World Beer Tour, which aim to educate guests about unique flavors and world-class breweries in the craft beer segment. To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Old Chicago is preparing hosting the “World’s Largest Tap Takeover” event at 94 locations nationwide in partnership with Sam Adams, with more than 1,400 taps being taken over in one day featuring 15 draft beers from the renowned brewing company.
A growing brand with over 16 years of successful franchise partnerships, Old Chicago is an established multi-unit concept with proven processes to support franchisees with site selection, lease agreements, facility design, operational training and marketing. To fuel franchise growth, the company is seeking multi-unit operators with business, management and foodservice and/or restaurant experience, and a passion for and commitment to exceptional customer service.
About Old Chicago
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom is a leader in the casual dining restaurant segment, specializing in the best local and regional craft beer, serving handcrafted pizza and distinctive taproom fair. Founded in 1976, the crave-able Old Chicago menu has played a complementary role to the vast craft beer selection, a concept differentiator to this day. With over 30 craft beers on tap, Old Chicago is also the home of the World Beer Tour, which rewards members for enjoying 110 of the best craft beers from across the globe. Old Chicago operates in 24 states with more than 100 restaurants nationwide. Visit www.oldchicago.com to learn more and to find the restaurant nearest you. For information about franchise opportunities, visit www.ocfranchising.com.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. is the largest craft brewery restaurant operator in the country with nearly 200 franchised and company-owned restaurants primarily operating under the Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants, Rock Bottom Restaurants & Breweries and ChopHouse & Brewery brands. As a leader in the craft beer focused casual dining segment, CraftWorks also operates strong regional brands, and employs more than 12,000 people throughout the U.S. All of CraftWorks’ restaurant brands have innovative menus with made-from-scratch food and a vast selection of unique craft beer, as well as unbeatable service and loyalty programs with over a million active members. Based in Broomfield, Colo., CraftWorks is not only committed to serving its loyal guests, but also the communities in which its restaurants operate. The CraftWorks Foundation has contributed millions of dollars, positively impacting communities throughout the country. For additional information about CraftWorks, the Foundation, and its restaurant brands, please visit www.craftworksrestaurants.com.
SOURCE Old Chicago
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 562-9048
660 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)