One River School of Art + Design Announces New Franchise Initiative: The First National Network of Contemporary Art Schools in America
- Sub Headline: School of Rock Founding CEO’s Mission to Change Art Education in America; Targeting 100 New Locations in Next Five Years
- Franchise URL: http://www.oneriverschool.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 7:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ENGLEWOOD, N.J.–(FranchisePOD.com) April 12, 2016 – One River School of Art + Design, pioneering the most successful new art school business concept in America, today announced a strategic franchise initiative which aims to add 100 new locations in major markets across America over the next five years. The brand is targeting franchise partners with a passion for visual arts and a desire to bring cool cultural programs to their community. The program has been built from the ground up with proprietary tools that drive great educational, operational and financial results.
The One River School franchising program is conceived and piloted by Matt Ross, a proven innovator in the creative education space. As the founding CEO of School of Rock, Ross expanded a fledgling startup with a handful of schools into the largest network of music schools in the world. He is now poised to build the first national network of contemporary art schools in America with a groundbreaking new direction in art education for all ages.
“My mission is to create the next generation of great artists and to flatten the misunderstanding of contemporary art,” says Ross, an avid art collector and supporter of emerging artists worldwide. “We’re serving a variety of needs in our local community and really thriving. Now is the time to spread that success to communities across the country.”
The momentum One River School has achieved through thousands of students in the four years since Ross founded the New Jersey school is fueling the brand’s growth strategy. One River School is targeting key U.S. markets to introduce a sophisticated art sensibility that focuses on what is current and relevant in today’s art world.
One River School franchisees will receive:
• A business model powered by a suite of tools to help build and run successful schools.
• An innovative methodology for teaching studio and digital art to students of any age.
• Proprietary curricula using the most sophisticated techniques and latest technologies
• An opportunity to curate art exhibitions from emerging artists
• The chance to be the voice of art culture in your community by employing local artists and celebrating those who embody the spirit of creativity
Ross continues: “Art education is broken in America. We want to provide kids with the coolest place near their homes to learn to be creative, stretch their pure potential and have fun. At the same time, we also believe adults are desperately looking for new ways to grow, and we have found that art making is a rewarding and personal way to improve one’s quality of life.”
Complete with training, site selection, marketing and ongoing support, the franchise business model has been cultivated to attract individuals or teams with ambition to succeed, strong values, and solid community and business connections.
For more information about available franchise opportunities, visit www.oneriverschool.com/franchise or www.oneriverschool.com.
ABOUT One River School of Art + Design
Founded by Matt Ross in September of 2012 “one river” west of NYC, One River School of Art + Design has embarked on a mission to change art education in America. In a short window of time, our innovative art school in Englewood, NJ has taught thousands of students and established “a new direction in art education.” One River School’s exhibition program is dedicated to presenting contemporary artwork from some of the most compelling emerging artists in the world.
Randy Alexander, 856-596-1410
278 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)