- Sub Headline: Integrated Facility Services Franchise Cleans More Than 50 Schools Each Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.OpenWorksWeb.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 5:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX, AZ (FranchisePOD.com) May 12, 2016 – OpenWorks, one of America’s leading integrated facility services franchises, is celebrating 30 years of cleaning school buildings and educational facilities around the country.
OpenWorks now services more than 50 school buildings each year, ranging from K-8 and high schools to academies and universities. OpenWorks offers a comprehensive array of cleaning services for educational facilities that includes vacuuming, floor restoration, trash removal, landscaping and HVAC repair.
An OpenWorks specialist begins the process by evaluating the maintenance needs of each facility and customizes the cleaning services for each school. Prior to the school year, they perform an intense cleaning of all areas of the facility and strip and wax the floors approximately one week before classes begin. Once the school year starts the team typically works in two shifts, with a day porter service performing ongoing cleaning in areas not occupied by students, as well as a night service with traditional janitorial responsibilities.
On a daily basis the OpenWorks staff cleans hard floors and carpets, disinfects classrooms and offices, and restocks restroom supplies. They manage cleaning tasks which are unique to school buildings, such as removing chewing gum or crayon marks on desks or scuff marks from shoes in the halls. They can also handle individual jobs including snow removal, handyman services and air conditioning repair.
OpenWorks District Manager Chris Grot oversees the cleaning of four educational facilities in the greater Chicago area. He and his staff are able to provide a vast array of integrated facility services for each school based on their individual needs.
“School buildings create some unique challenges in the types of cleaning services they require and we are very attentive to the specific needs of each facility,” said Grot. “We also know these buildings often have a greater concentration of germs, especially for the younger grades. We take pride in ensuring a healthy and productive environment for all students, faculty, staff and visitors.”
The Barbereux School in Evanston, Illinois has used OpenWorks the past three years in cleaning their facility, which educates children ages 3-6. School Director Tom Creighton has been pleased with the service and attentiveness shown by OpenWorks.
“OpenWorks has done a wonderful job cleaning the Barbereux School and accommodating our schedule, as they will work during the evenings or over Christmas and summer breaks,” said Creighton. “We also appreciate the monthly inspections by Chris Grot to gather feedback from all of our staff and make sure all of our cleaning needs are being met.”
In addition to educational buildings, OpenWorks services a wide range of businesses and facilities. These include large venues such as convention centers, as well as buildings in the healthcare, industrial and general office space. OpenWorks is expanding into six additional regional offices this year and will be able to effectively provide integrated facility cleaning solutions to a large number of businesses in new and existing markets throughout the country.
OpenWorks Founder and CEO Eric Roudi said the company places a high priority on offering a comprehensive selection of cleaning services to each the educational facilities they serve.
“We recognize the importance of having a clean and environmentally safe setting in each of these school facilities so it meets the expectations of the administration, staff and parents,” said Roudi. “OpenWorks is able to provide expert cleaning for these buildings as well as a complete offering of facility maintenance services.”
Established in Phoenix, AZ in 1983, OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services through highly reputable local affiliates. In 30+ years, the company has grown to 330 franchise locations in five states from Illinois to California.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: a cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. The OpenWorks franchisees and preferred partners who serve more than 1100 facilities each day offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance – they help their clients fundamentally improve their work environment. Each OpenWorks representative implements an environmentally friendly “Green Clean” program using the highest quality equipment.
The OpenWorks difference is all about open, flexible relationships. Each OpenWorks customer receives customized solutions that fit the needs of their specific facility.
For more information on OpenWorks, please visit http://www.openworksweb.com.
307 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)