- Sub Headline: Nation’s Leading Integrated Facility Services Franchise to Open Offices in Georgia
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 622 total views 8/30/2016.
- Listed: May 25, 2016 2:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX, AZ (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – OpenWorks, one of America’s leading integrated facility services franchises, has announced plans to expand their franchise locations to the Atlanta metropolitan market and offer their full-scale line of facility cleaning and maintenance services to customers in the area.
The company opened their first office in the region at the beginning of April. OpenWorks will be able to serve an extensive territory of businesses within a 60-mile radius from downtown Atlanta, covering areas outside the city from Gainesville to Newnan to Covington.
Lindsey Frederick has been hired as the area’s Regional Director, overseeing the growth and development of the region by developing and maintaining new business and franchise partnerships. He has 12 years of experience in the Atlanta market, mostly in senior management roles in sales and operations.
Since opening last month, Frederick has contacted a number of companies in the Atlanta area about OpenWorks services. He has received a very favorable response from business owners and expects to sign contracts with several clients in the coming weeks. Frederick has hired two sales representatives and plans to hire two more by the end of the year, along with an account executive trainee.
OpenWorks is also an attractive option for potential franchise owners. The company provides all necessary equipment as part of the franchise fee and handles all sales as well as collections and billing. By having a guaranteed client base and not dealing with sales responsibilities, owners can focus on facility service and meeting the needs of their customers.
OpenWorks has provided customized cleaning solutions for a wide range of facilities and offices for more than 30 years. OpenWorks has used an environmentally “clean green” program to provide businesses with a clean, safe work environment. Last year they added additional services such as landscaping, electrical and plumbing to help meet the extensive needs of each facility they serve.
Frederick believes OpenWorks will be able to provide a tremendous benefit for companies in the Atlanta area looking to consolidate all of their facility service needs. They will also be able to cover a wide area in Atlanta and the surrounding communities while being able to service nearly any type of building, such as private office, educational and healthcare facilities.
“OpenWorks is able to provide so much more than janitorial services to businesses in the Atlanta area,” said Frederick. “We are capable of handling virtually all of a facility’s cleaning and maintenance needs, keeping a single point of contact and consistency of service. We have a nationally successful business model with a strong amount of resources that will be beneficial to a number of companies in the Atlanta metro market.”
OpenWorks Founder and CEO Eric Roudi said the expansion into the Atlanta market was the latest example of the company’s growth and development.
“We are very pleased to be able to open operations in one of the top metro markets in the United States,” said Roudi. “We believe there is a great opportunity to provide businesses throughout the Atlanta area with the best selection of cleaning and maintenance operations for their facilities.”
The Atlanta office marks the second of six new markets OpenWorks plans on expanding into in 2016. Earlier this year the franchise added a new office in Tampa Bay, and currently has more than 330 franchises in eight states.
Established in Phoenix, AZ in 1983, OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services through highly reputable local affiliates. In 30+ years, the company has grown to 330 franchise locations in eight states from Florida to California.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: a cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. The OpenWorks franchisees and preferred partners who serve more than 1100 facilities each day offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance – they help their clients fundamentally improve their work environment. Each OpenWorks representative implements an environmentally friendly “Green Clean” program using the highest quality equipment.
The OpenWorks difference is all about open, flexible relationships. Each OpenWorks customer receives customized solutions that fit the needs of their specific facility.
For more information on OpenWorks, please visit http://www.openworksweb.com.
1635 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (11 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (6 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (5 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (4 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (3 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- SpeedPro Imaging Enhances NYC with Fifth Studio Opening (3 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (3 views)