- Sub Headline: Nation’s Leading Integrated Facility Services Franchise to Open Offices in Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.openworksweb.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 3:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX, AZ (FranchisePOD.com) March 30, 2016 – OpenWorks, one of America’s leading integrated facility services franchises, has announced plans to expand their franchise locations to the Tampa Bay metropolitan market and offer their full-scale line of facility cleaning and maintenance services to customers in the area.
The company opened their first office in the region at the beginning of February. OpenWorks will be able to serve an extensive territory of businesses within a 45-minute radius around the Tampa Bay metro area, covering St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Lakeland.
Cliff D’Amico has been hired as the area’s Regional Director, after working in sales and customer service positions for the past 20 years in the Tampa and Orlando markets. Prior to joining OpenWorks, D’Amico spent over 15 years as a senior level manager for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and was a general manager of a high line boat dealership for the past five years.
OpenWorks is currently finalizing the hires of district manager and account executive positions for the region. D’Amico has signed three customers within the first several months, with the goal of having 40-50 clients and five to six area franchisees. He is actively seeking additional staff and potential franchisees.
OpenWorks has provided customized cleaning solutions for a wide range of facilities and offices for more than 30 years. OpenWorks has used an environmentally “clean green” program to provide businesses with a clean, safe work environment. Last year they added additional services such as landscaping, and pest control to help meet the extensive needs of each facility they serve.
D’Amico believes Tampa Bay is an ideal location for OpenWorks. The area has a high concentration of private schools, walk-in medical facilities and mid-sized businesses, which are the types of facilities that frequently utilize OpenWorks’ services. OpenWorks has a network of clients across the country with offices in the Tampa Bay area, and hopes to continue their relationship with their local affiliates. The Tampa area also has a large number of immigrants and minorities who make excellent fits as OpenWorks franchisees.
“Tampa Bay is a fantastic market for OpenWorks, as it has many professional facilities we can serve and a great population base for potential franchisees,” said D’Amico. “We have seen a strong start to operations in the area so far and expect to continue this success in the coming years.”
OpenWorks Founder and CEO Eric Roudi said the company identified Tampa Bay as a market with numerous opportunities for business and franchise success.
“Expanding into the Tampa Bay market is the latest example of the continued growth and development of OpenWorks,” said Roudi. “Cliff D’Amico has tremendous experience and knowledge of the market. We look forward to providing businesses throughout the Tampa area with the best selection of cleaning and maintenance operations for their facilities.”
The Tampa Bay office marks the first of six new markets OpenWorks plans on expanding into in 2016. Last year OpenWorks added new offices in Northern California and Denver, and currently has more than 330 franchises in seven states.
Established in Phoenix, AZ in 1983, OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services through highly reputable local affiliates. In 30+ years, the company has grown to 330 franchise locations in seven states from Illinois to California.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: a cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. The OpenWorks franchisees and preferred partners who serve more than 1100 facilities each day offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance – they help their clients fundamentally improve their work environment. Each OpenWorks representative implements an environmentally friendly “Green Clean” program using the highest quality equipment.
The OpenWorks difference is all about open, flexible relationships. Each OpenWorks customer receives customized solutions that fit the needs of their specific facility.
For more information on OpenWorks, please visit http://www.openworksweb.com.
+1 (919) 459-3595
261 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)