- Sub Headline: Expansion of Integrated Facility Services Franchise to Continue in 2016
- City: Phoenix
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.openworksweb.com
- Listed: December 29, 2015 7:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX, AZ (FranchisePOD.com) December 29, 2015 – OpenWorks, one of America’s leading integrated facility services franchises, experienced tremendous success and development in 2015, which was marked by franchise expansion, service additions and programs designed to increase employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
OpenWorks grew their business at a substantial rate in 2015. They expanded into two new territories and will have opened 68 new franchises by the end of 2015. Earlier this year, they broke into the Northern California market with the opening of an office in Emeryville, CA, and later added a franchise location in Denver in October. This business growth added hundreds of jobs around the country and increased the total amount of facilities now served by OpenWorks to more than 1,900.
OpenWorks will continue their growth with plans to expand into six additional regional markets in 2016, starting with an office in Orlando in February. They intend to open 103 new franchises across the country next year. Within the next 90 days, they will be hiring 14 new employees in their existing and upcoming markets. As a result of the business growth, OpenWorks recently announced the promotions of three Regional Directors – Matt Hamilton, Steve Moore and Spencer Stevens – to Divisional Vice Presidents.
Along with a growth in franchises and markets, OpenWorks made several major additions to their line of services in 2015 to include work such as landscaping, plumbing and electrical work. As a way to consolidate services for their customers, they moved from a “commercial cleaning” company to a “integrated facility services” franchise. Their cleaning, maintenance and repair work now covers areas such as exterior care, handyman services and HVAC units.
By expanding the scope of their work, OpenWorks is now able to offer a comprehensive selection of services to their customers to better meet the extensive needs of each facility they serve. As a result of these additions, OpenWorks has been able to recently expand their facility cleaning operations to include large-scale venues such as convention centers and arenas across the country. They currently manage cleaning projects for the Phoenix Convention Center and are looking to service similar venues in additional markets across the country in 2016.
As the franchise continues to grow, OpenWorks has aggressively pursued new talent, provided comprehensive training programs and rewarded employees for their success. The company provides employees full training at the start of their tenure as well as frequent updates in sales and business development. They recently implemented an Account Executive Trainee program which educates and prepares prospective employees for a position in the corporate office.
OpenWorks offers employees a competitive pay structure, bonuses and incentives, and promotions. Earlier this year they implemented a profit sharing plan to provide bonus payments for meeting or exceeded targeted net profit goals. The franchise recently created the President’s Club, which annually rewards the company’s top producers with a trip to a resort destination.
By recruiting the best talent, putting them in a position to succeed and keeping employees motivated and satisfied, OpenWorks believes this formula for success reaches their customers. The company can offer the best integrated facility solutions while making sure to meet all of their customers’ needs. OpenWorks recently expanded its Client Services team that is available to customers on a 24-hour hour basis to provide assistance, review accounts and ensure optimal client satisfaction.
OpenWorks Founder and CEO Eric Roudi said 2015 was a landmark year for the franchise, and expects the growth and development to carry over to next year.
“OpenWorks had an extremely successful year across the board in 2015,” said Roudi. “We experienced tremendous franchise growth, but more importantly, have been able to better serve our customers in many ways. By adding a comprehensive selection of facility cleaning services, training and rewarding our employees and making sure our customers’ needs are met, it creates a better overall operation. We have established a great foundation and look forward to building on that success in 2016.”
Established in Phoenix, AZ in 1983, OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning franchise that offers integrated facility services through highly reputable local affiliates. In 30+ years, the company has grown to 330 franchise locations in six states from Illinois to California.
OpenWorks is guided by a simple philosophy: a cleaner, safer and healthier environment means a more productive workplace. The OpenWorks franchisees and preferred partners who serve more than 1100 facilities each day offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance – they help their clients fundamentally improve their work environment. Each OpenWorks representative implements an environmentally friendly “Green Clean” program using the highest quality equipment.
The OpenWorks difference is all about open, flexible relationships. Each OpenWorks customer receives customized solutions that fit the needs of their specific facility.
For more information on OpenWorks, please visit http://www.openworksweb.com.
+1 (919) 459-3595
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)