- Franchise URL: http://www.orangetheoryfitness.com
- Listed: June 20, 2016 3:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – Orangetheory® Fitness, the scientifically backed and fast-growing fitness franchise, announced today that they have become the Official Fitness Center Sponsor of the New York Yankees. The partnership with the Yankees is in addition to the existing clientele of professional athletes and celebrities that currently utilize Orangetheory Fitness studios across the world for proven fitness results.
“Orangetheory Fitness has been a well-kept secret within the professional athlete community for many years,” said Scott Breault, Director of Marketing at Orangetheory Fitness. “Of our current 300,000+ member base, many of them include Olympians, past and present, active athletes in all professional sports, including MMA and boxing, and many amateur teams that send their athletes to us to get them into top physical condition. The New York Yankees are arguably the most storied professional sports franchise in the world and the perfect partner to continue our association with elite organizations.”
Through the partnership, Orangetheory Fitness will receive LED signage at Yankee Stadium. In addition, current and former Yankees players will make select promotional appearances throughout the year at select Orangetheory Fitness studios in the tri-state area.
“We are excited about our sponsorship with Orangetheory Fitness, and hope that its Stadium branding and promotional activation will strengthen its brand awareness in the tri-state area,” said Michael J. Tusiani, New York Yankees Senior Vice President Corporate Sales & Sponsorships.
Orangetheory Fitness launched its first studio in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in March 2010, and has transformed into one of the world’s top fitness franchises, with more than 400 studios in 38 states and seven countries, including U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Colombia. The 60-minute, five zone heart-rate monitored interval training concept has helped tens of thousands of members lose weight, get toned and meet their overall fitness goals in a short amount of time. The fitness franchise is on track to open 700 studios by 2017.
Follow Orangetheory Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Orangetheory® Fitness
Orangetheory® Fitness (www.orangetheoryfitness.com) is a scientifically designed, one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), Orangetheory’s heart-rate-monitored workouts are designed to get participants within the target-training zone of 84 percent to 91 percent of their heart rate, which stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by highly skilled coaches, each Orangetheory Fitness workout incorporates endurance, strength and power elements through a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX® suspension training and free weights. The end result is more energy, visible toning and the ‘Orange Effect’ – where participants keep burning calories for up to 36 hours post-workout (the Orangetheory Fitness ‘afterburn’) for an average of 500+ total calories burned per every 60 minute workout. Endorsed by three-time United States Olympian, Lolo Jones, and Super Bowl Champion, Justin Tucker, Orangetheory Fitness recently unveiled its engaging Keep Burning marketing campaign. The company was ranked #415 in Inc. magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies List and #255 in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list of the top franchises in the world. Visit www.otffranchise.com for area developer and franchise opportunities.
SOURCE Orangetheory Fitness
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)