- Sub Headline: Mount Vernon Triangle/Shaw to Unveil First Orangetheory Fitness Studio in January
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.orangetheoryfitness.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Orangetheory® Fitness, the energizing fitness concept known for its dynamic cardiovascular and strength training classes, has announced the opening of a new studio in Washington, D.C. The studio is located in the up-and-coming Mount Vernon Triangle neighborhood, at 425 I Street, NW, which is five blocks from the Verizon Center. The studio will officially open on January 19, with classes beginning at 5:15 a.m. The studio is hosting a VIP grand opening party on Thursday, January 21 from 6 – 9 p.m. The VIP party will include food, beverages and entertainment from local vendors.
“I was part of the fitness industry for six years before I was introduced to Orangetheory Fitness,” said Reggie Williams, co-owner of the Orangetheory Washington, D.C. studio. “I had three different people in my life approach me about OTF in such a short period of time that I had to look into it more. I met with one of the founding partners, and decided to get involved on a part-time basis because I really loved the idea of incorporating science into a workout. I have grown with the brand ever since.”
Williams owns the new D.C. studio with Arees Siddiqui, and both are first time franchise owners. Siddiqui was a founding member of the Fairfax, Va. studio, where he lost more than 50 pounds in one year and believes the product to be the best in the industry based on the results the workout produces. The duo complement each other, with Siddiqui’s more than 20 years of experience in engineering, sales and management, and Williams’ operational knowledge of the brand as an Orangetheory Fitness corporate master trainer, part of the brand’s Workout Standards Committee, degree in exercise physiology and experience in sports conditioning. Before joining the Orangetheory team, Williams served in the Navy for 10 years as an E5 electronic technician. After being honorably discharged from the Navy, the husband and father of four fell in love with personal training and working with clients to help improve their lives.
Orangetheory Fitness launched its first studio in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in March 2010, and has transformed into one of the world’s top fitness franchises, with more than 300 studios in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Mexico, Australia and South America. The 60-minute, five zone heart-rate monitored interval training concept has helped tens of thousands of members lose weight, get toned and meet their overall fitness goals in a short amount of time. The fitness franchise is on track to open 1,000 studios by 2017.
For more information about the new studio and membership packages, please call 202-469-1035 or visit the Orangetheory Fitness Washington, D.C. Mount Vernon Triangle/Shaw website or Facebook page. More information about Orangetheory Fitness is available on Orangetheory’s website. Follow Orangetheory Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Orangetheory® Fitness:
Orangetheory® Fitness (www.orangetheoryfitness.com) is a one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), Orangetheory’s heart-rate-monitored training is designed to maintain a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by skilled personal trainers, participants use a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX® suspension training and free weights, burning an average of 900 calories including after-burn. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours post-workout. Orangetheory Fitness was recently ranked #415 in Inc. magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies List and #462 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500® list of the top franchises in the world. Visit www.otffranchise.com for area developer and franchise opportunities.
SOURCE Orangetheory Fitness
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)