Orangetheory Fitness Celebrates 300th Studio Opening by Signing Three-Time Olympian and Super Bowl Champion As Brand Ambassadors
- Sub Headline: Lolo Jones and Justin Tucker Join the High Intensity Interval Training Fitness Franchise to Help Bring the Scientifically Proven Workout to New Audiences
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Listed: November 18, 2015 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Orangetheory® Fitness, the energizing and fast-growing fitness franchise, announced today that American track and field and bobsled star and three-time Olympian Lolo Jones and Super Bowl Champion and kicker for the Baltimore Ravens Justin Tucker have signed on as brand representatives, making the pair the first athletes to officially endorse Orangetheory Fitness. To further leverage the athletes’ relationship with the fitness brand, Orangetheory Fitness hired The Tombras Group as its creative agency of record to develop a national ad campaign featuring Jones and Tucker that debuts in December.
“I could not be any more excited to be associated with Orangetheory Fitness,” said Lolo Jones, Orangetheory Fitness representative and Olympic athlete. “As an accomplished athlete, it is crucial for me to stay in peak condition, whether I am training for competition, or just training for life. The workouts at Orangetheory Fitness are backed by science and they enable me to stay on top of my game year-round. OTF is not only the perfect supplement to my Olympic-level training, but it’s also the perfect place for anyone and everyone with a body to get in shape in a safe and monitored environment.”
On the heels of this announcement, Orangetheory Fitness opened its 300th studio on October 30 in Lakeland, Tenn. In five short years, the company has seen explosive growth and has gone from virtually unknown to a global household name, with an impressive pace of eight to twelve new studio openings per month.
“This is an exciting time for Orangetheory Fitness as we open our 300th studio and prepare for a new national advertising campaign that features Lolo Jones and Justin Tucker as part of the OTF family,” said Dave Long, co-founder and chief executive officer of Orangetheory Fitness. “What we’ve been able to accomplish in five short years is a true testament to our proven concept, team of franchisees and dedicated members around the world.”
Orangetheory Fitness launched its first studio in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in March 2010, and has transformed into one of the world’s top fitness franchises, with 300 studios in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and South America. The 60-minute, five zone heart-rate monitored interval training concept has helped tens of thousands of members lose weight, get toned and meet their overall fitness goals in a short amount of time. The fitness franchise is on track to open 600 studios by 2017.
More information about Orangetheory Fitness is available on Orangetheory’s website. Follow Orangetheory Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Orangetheory® Fitness
Orangetheory® Fitness (www.orangetheoryfitness.com) is a one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), Orangetheory’s heart-rate-monitored training is designed to maintain a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by skilled personal trainers, participants use a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX® suspension training and free weights, burning an average of 900 calories including after-burn. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours post-workout. Orangetheory Fitness was recently ranked #416 in Inc. magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies List and #462 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500® list of the top franchises in the world. Visit www.otffranchise.com for area developer and franchise opportunities.
SOURCE Orangetheory Fitness
186 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)