- Sub Headline: Fitness franchise appoints Chief Financial Officer, Chief Learning Officer and announces promotions.
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.orangetheoryfitness.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 1:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Jan. 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Orangetheory® Fitness, the energizing and fast-growing fitness franchise, announced today Tim Tanguayand Leslie Daley have joined the company’s executive leadership team as chief financial officer and chief learning officer, respectively. As chief financial officer, Tanguay will lead the management of financial planning, record-keeping, reporting and analysis. In her role as chief learning officer, Daley will lead the company’s comprehensive learning and development efforts and oversee all human resources functions.
“Orangetheory Fitness has experienced such incredible growth since our inception in 2010, and as we dive into the New Year, I’m thrilled to welcome Tim and Leslie to the team as we continue to make our presence even more widespread in the U.S. and beyond,” said Dave Long, chief executive officer of Orangetheory Fitness. “With decades of experience and a commitment to driving exceptional results, they will have a big hand in helping propel the brand to new heights in 2016 and beyond.”
Tim Tanguay comes from an extensive background in financial leadership and has achieved proven success with public and private companies in diverse business sectors including franchising, specialty retail and healthcare. Prior to joining Orangetheory Fitness, Tanguay most recently served as chief financial officer for Tropical Smoothie Café and was responsible for driving the company’s long term profitable growth and leading all finance, accounting, IT and human recourses activities. Tanguay will leverage his expertise in strategic and financial planning and investment analysis to lead Orangetheory on an upward financial path, and has already implemented a number of initiatives to drive growth and support all aspects of the company’s financial operations.
Leslie Daley brings a wealth of health and wellness experience to her role as Orangetheory’s chief leaning officer. As the former senior vice president of human resources for Gold’s Gym, Daley led the development and execution of short- and long-term human resources strategies, plans and budgets in support of the company’s business strategies, objectives and values. With a track record of designing innovative solutions and best practices to realize increased efficiency, Daley is positioned to drive Orangetheory’s corporate learning direction, goals and policies through technology and human resources and will spearhead the effort to build a best-in-class training department to support the needs of franchisees.
In addition to the new hires, Orangetheory Fitness promoted three existing directors to vice president level – Paul Reuter to vice president of area representative development, Dan Adelstein to vice president of franchise sales and real estate and Grace Pineda to vice president of operations. Reuter has been with the company since the second studio opened in 2010, and in his new role will oversee the area representative network and work to maintain strong brand compliance as well as the proper training of franchisees and their teams. Adelstein, a seasoned franchise sales professional, who brought on eight new international partners last year, will lead the brand’s franchise growth around the world through identifying, cultivating, managing, tracking and closing new franchise opportunities. A business management expert with a 10-year track record of success, Pineda will direct and oversee numerous corporate and network operational initiatives as well as administrative and reporting systems and procedures to ensure operational efficiency across the brand.
“Paul, Dan and Grace have been instrumental to the phenomenal growth trajectory of our brand from both a development and operations standpoint,” added Long. “Their tireless efforts on behalf of the company have been recognized by our internal Orangetheory network and beyond, and we’re confident they’ll continue to make us shine in their new roles. I’m proud to work alongside such pros and look forward to seeing them achieve even more success this year.”
Orangetheory Fitness launched its first studio in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in March 2010, and has transformed into one of the world’s top fitness franchises, with more than 350 studios in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and South America. The 60-minute, five zone heart-rate monitored interval training concept has helped tens of thousands of members lose weight, get toned and meet their overall fitness goals in a short amount of time. The fitness franchise is on track to open 600 studios by 2017.
More information about Orangetheory Fitness is available on Orangetheory’s website. Follow Orangetheory Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Orangetheory® Fitness
Orangetheory® Fitness (www.orangetheoryfitness.com) is a one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), Orangetheory’s heart-rate-monitored training is designed to maintain a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by skilled personal trainers, participants use a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX® suspension training and free weights, burning an average of 500-1000 calories including after-burn. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours post-workout. Orangetheory Fitness was recently ranked #415 in Inc. magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies List and #255 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500® list of the top franchises in the world. Visit www.otffranchise.com for area developer and franchise opportunities.
SOURCE Orangetheory Fitness
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)