- Sub Headline: Orangetheory Fitness Announces $5,000 Giveaway for 2016 Wedding
- Franchise URL: http://www.orangetheoryfitness.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 10:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) July 1, 2016 – This summer, Orangetheory® Fitness is taking the popular proverb “sweating for the wedding” to its most literal meaning. The scientifically backed and fast-growing fitness franchise, today announced it will be giving away $5,000 to one lucky bride or groom. The winnings will help cover the cost of a wedding for a couple in 2016.
“In a survey of Orangetheory Fitness members, taken by an independent third party vendor, it was found that weddings were the number one life event that caused people to join Orangetheory Fitness,” said Dave Long, co-founder and chief executive officer of Orangetheory Fitness. “A lot of our future brides and grooms join as members hoping to look their best on their wedding day and beyond, proving that OTF is the ultimate workout solution for big days and every day. We wanted to reward one couple on their achievement and dedication to becoming healthier by helping pay for their special day.”
The “Go All Out for ‘I Do'” promotion begins July 1 and runs through September 1, 2016. Existing Orangetheory Fitness members and anyone who signs up for a membership before September 1, 2016 are eligible. To qualify, members must work out a minimum of 14 times during the promotional period. To enter for a chance to win, members must sign up using their membership login information at AllOutForIDo.com. Participants should contact their local Orangetheory Fitness studio for more information and eligibility requirements. The winner of the “Go All Out for ‘I Do'” promotion will be chosen at random and announced the first week of September on Orangetheory Fitness’ social media pages. Other rules and regulations apply.*
Orangetheory Fitness launched its first studio in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. in March 2010, and has transformed into one of the world’s top fitness franchises, with more than 400 studios in 38 states and seven countries, including U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Colombia. The 60-minute, five zone heart-rate monitored interval training concept has helped tens of thousands of members lose weight, get toned and meet their overall fitness goals in a short amount of time. The fitness franchise is on track to open 700 studios by 2017.
Follow Orangetheory Fitness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*Verification must be submitted to confirm a wedding took place or is taking place between Jan. 1, 2016 and Dec. 31, 2016. Winner picked at random from all eligible entries. Open only to U.S. residents, 18 years or older. No employees of Orangetheory Fitness, our affiliates, or their family members are eligible. Promotion begins on July 1, 2016 and ends on September 1, 2016. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter via mail, please send a postcard with name, age, address, email address to P.O. Box 15151 Knoxville, TN 37901. Winner will be notified via email between September 1, 2016 and September 8, 2016
About Orangetheory® Fitness
Orangetheory® Fitness (www.orangetheoryfitness.com) is a scientifically designed, one-of-a-kind, group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), Orangetheory’s heart-rate-monitored workouts are designed to get participants within the target-training zone of 84 percent to 91 percent of their heart rate, which stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by highly skilled coaches, each Orangetheory Fitness workout incorporates endurance, strength and power elements through a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX® suspension training and free weights. The end result is more energy, visible toning and the ‘Orange Effect’ – where participants keep burning calories for up to 36 hours post-workout (the Orangetheory Fitness ‘afterburn’) for an average of 500+ total calories burned per every 60 minute workout. Endorsed by three-time United States Olympian, Lolo Jones, and Super Bowl Champion, Justin Tucker, Orangetheory Fitness recently unveiled its engaging Keep Burning marketing campaign. The company was ranked #415 in Inc. magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies List and #255 in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list of the top franchises in the world. Visit www.otffranchise.com for area developer and franchise opportunities.
SOURCE Orangetheory Fitness
860 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)