- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: December 1, 2015 11:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Charlotte, NC – If you want to give the tailgating sports fans in your family something unique and imaginative this holiday season, share the joy of Bojangles’ (NASDAQ: BOJA). Whether it’s a stocking stuffer, the perfect tailgating hoodie or a satisfying Holiday Family Variety Feast, a gift from Bojangles’ can make a loyal fan’s holiday very special.
Traditionally during this special time of year, participating Bojangles’ restaurants offer the popular Holiday Family Variety Feast, consisting of eight pieces of specially seasoned, hand-breaded bone-in chicken, 12 boneless Chicken Supremes or Homestyle Tenders, eight biscuits, a choice of three picnic sized fixin’s and a half-gallon of Bojangles’ Legendary Iced Tea®. The Holiday Family Variety Feast will feed eight to 10 hungry guests and makes planning a holiday meal so much easier – you’ll appreciate more time spent with family and friends and less time in the kitchen, we promise.
It’s also a perfect time of year to visit the Bojangles’ online store to pick up a unique gift for that true Bojangles’ tailgating sports fan. Located at Bojangles.com, while supplies last, the online store includes fan favorites like a Bojangles’ branded Corn Hole game, Patio Umbrella, and Captain’s Stadium folding chair. A one-of-a-kind gift for that Bojangles’ fan in your family will definitely make the season bright.
Also, don’t forget to visit participating restaurants to pick up the original Bojangles’ French Fry Seasoning and our holiday gift cards, they make fantastic stocking stuffers!
“The holiday season and Bojangles’ go together for many of our loyal fans, especially when we begin promoting our convenient Holiday Family Variety Feast,” said Bojangles’ Senior Vice President of Marketing, Randy Poindexter. “The Holiday Family Variety Feast is the perfect carry-along when visiting family, and it can definitely help make meal-time decisions a lot easier when unexpected holiday guests show up. And for that die-hard Bojangles’ fan in your family, visit our online store and get them something really special for the holidays this year.”
Visit www.bojangles.com/locator to find a Bojangles’ restaurant near you. Bojangles’ customers are encouraged to join the conversation on Bojangles’ Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Bojangles) or by tweeting @Bojangles1977.
About Bojangles’, Inc.
Bojangles’, Inc. is a highly differentiated and growing restaurant operator and franchisor dedicated to serving customers high-quality, craveable food made from our Southern recipes. Founded in 1977 in Charlotte, NC, Bojangles’ serves menu items such as delicious, famous chicken, made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits, flavorful fixin’s and Legendary Iced Tea®. At September 27, 2015, Bojangles’ had 657 system-wide restaurants, of which 274 were company-operated and 383 were franchised restaurants, primarily located in the Southeastern United States. For more information, visit www.bojangles.com or follow Bojangles’ on Facebook and Twitter.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of known and unknown risks, assumptions, trends, uncertainties and factors that are beyond our control. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated or projected. We undertake no obligations to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise than as required under the federal securities laws.
SOURCE Bojangles’, Inc.
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 250
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)