- Sub Headline: Kona Dog Authentic Hawaiian-Style Hot Dogs announces food truck franchising program and plans to roll out the concept to cities nationwide.
- Franchise URL: http://www.GoKonaDog.com
- Listed: May 30, 2016 10:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORLANDO, FLA. (FranchisePOD.com) MAY 30, 2016 – Kona Dog Authentic Hawaiian-Style Hot Dogs announced expansion plans today that call for the hot dog food truck concept to open franchised locations across Florida and the rest of the U.S.
Doug Trovillion, President of KD Management Group, Kona Dog’s parent company, said the food truck industry is ready for a strong franchise brand to open up the mobile restaurant business to the masses. “Our initial Kona Dog food truck in the Orlando area was successful beyond even our wildest dreams. The American public loves hot dogs, especially our Hawaiian-style dogs, and they are loving the food truck business more and more every day,” said Trovillion. “We can’t wait to see a Kona Dog food truck franchise in every major market in the United States.”
Kona Dog Franchising plans call for organic, regional growth throughout Florida and the Southeast, followed by aggressive expansion throughout the United States. “We’ve got plans to max out the Florida market while we are expanding nationwide,” said Trovillion. “All indications are that we are looking at a tidal wave of food truck franchise growth.”
Kona Dog partnered with NEXT Franchise Systems, an Orlando-based franchise development company, to create the Kona Dog food truck franchise opportunity and franchise sales program. Dale Waite, Managing Partner at NEXT, said the popularity of Kona Dog in the markets it serves is more than a fad. “I’ve never seen anything like it that’s for sure,” said Waite, “People have just gone crazy for Kona Dog’s unique products.”
Waite said food truck franchising is a relatively new phenomenon, but likens the growth to fast casual concepts from a decade or so ago. “This time 10-15 years ago, fast casual franchises were just coming onto the scene. If you got in then, you were one of the lucky ones. I think the growth of food truck franchising is headed down that same path. It’s amazing.”
About Kona Dog
The tasty Hawaiian tradition of combining savory meats with the subtle sweetness of fruit was the inspiration for Kona Dog, a Hawaiian-style Hot Dog stand first opened in the heart of Orlando’s tourist district. With fresh, locally-made sweetbread, custom fruit sauces and mustards, and premium quality meats, Kona Dog quickly gained popularity and respect.
A Kona Dog is a premium quality hot dog, sausage or veggie dog, served in a mini loaf of soft, Hawaiian sweet bread. The bun is pierced and toasted from the inside, and then filled with a choice of Kona Sauce, a unique Hawaiian garlic lemon sauce, sweet fruit sauces, tropical mustards or traditional condiments such as ketchup and yellow mustard. Kona Dog’s specialized hot dogs have been recognized nationwide as among the most unique tastes available from a food truck.
Visit Kona Dog on the web at http://www.gokonadog.com or taste for yourself at a food truck event near you.
About NEXT Franchise Systems
NEXT Franchise Systems, LLC is a full-service franchise sales, consulting and development company that provides businesses with a one-stop franchising solution that is affordable, comprehensive and unique to each client.
NEXT’s services include franchise development documents (FDD) including franchise agreements, franchise marketing, franchise sales, franchise lead generation, franchise operations manual development, franchise marketing program development, and franchise business modeling. Is your franchise NEXT?
Visit NEXT Franchise Systems on the web at http://www.nextfranchisesystems.com to find out how affordable it is to franchise your business.
For more information on the Kona Dog food truck franchise opportunity or NEXT Franchise Systems franchise consulting, sales and development, contact James Emerson at 407-536-6109.
442 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)