Outdoor Living Brands Launches 2016 Season with Record Number of Franchisees, Revenues and Accolades
- Sub Headline: Mosquito Squad, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives & Renew Crew Named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Franchise List
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.OutdoorLivingBrands.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 10:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) February 18, 2016 – Fresh off a record year with recent accolades from Entrepreneur Magazine recognizing three of its key brands, Outdoor Living Brands (OLB) has launched its 2016 season by opening approximately 40 new locations across 19 states and Canada, proving that serving homeowners and the outdoor living category is big business.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently named Mosquito Squad as the number one ranked franchise in the pest control category, with an overall ranking of #249 on the top franchise lists. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives was ranked at #362, closely followed by Renew Crew at #375. These awards follow notable accolades from Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and other industry resources. Outdoor Living Brands now boasts 318 franchises in 42 states.
Chris Grandpre, Chairman and CEO of Outdoor Living Brands, said the concept of enjoying an outdoor living lifestyle, whether through creating a comfortable outdoor space, lighting it, maintaining it, or protecting it from mosquitoes and ticks, continues to be a priority for homeowners.
“Continued stress from our hectic lives, a desire to spend more quality day and evening time outdoors with family and friends or to simply enjoy nature has increased the interest in all four of our brands,” he said. “We expect each of our businesses to post substantial increases in 2016, especially our Mosquito Squad and Renew Crew business units.”
To support its rapidly growing franchise structure, Outdoor Living Brands has increased corporate staff, appointing long-time Archadeck franchisee Michael Reeder as Vice President and Brand Leader for Archadeck. As one of the top performing Archadeck offices for more than a decade, Reeder’s team generated sales of more than $2 million while receiving high customer satisfaction ratings. Outdoor Living Brands also added staff in its information technology, on-line marketing and franchise operations teams to support new technology launches across all brands.
Grandpre added that this is “the time to join the outdoor living business, if not to leverage the fact that Americans are more and more desirous of spending time outside, then due to the increase in mosquito and tick borne illnesses. Just in the last few weeks, every major news outlet including Time Magazine and USA Today have covered the challenge of controlling mosquito borne illness such as Chikungunya and Zika, while the spread of Lyme disease was reported to be more geographically diverse than we ever anticipated.”
For information on acquiring an Outdoor Living Brands franchise, visithttp://www.outdoorlivingbrands.com
About Outdoor Living Brands
Outdoor Living Brands is a national franchisor specializing in the outdoor living industry. With 318 franchised locations, its award-winning brands include Archadeck Outdoor Living, Mosquito Squad, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives and Renew Crew. Outdoor Living Brands’ franchise concepts have been continually recognized for excellence by many organizations, including Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011), Franchise Research Institute for franchise excellence (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010) and Franchise Business Review for franchisee satisfaction (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010). For franchise information, visit http://www.OutdoorLivingBrands.com.
SOURCE Outdoor Living Brands
Outdoor Living Brands
+1 (804) 353-6999 Ext: 241
341 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)