- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 1:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ORLANDO, FL – Orlando just got even sweeter! – Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® recently opened its fourth area location, in the Oviedo Mall located at 1185 Oviedo Mall Blvd. in Oviedo.
The popular bakery café, which is located near Dillard’s department store, features freshly baked cookies, cookie cakes, hand-decorated brownies and other confections, mocha frappes and ice cream. The café is owned and operated by franchisee Craig Accardo.
“Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a great brand and I’m so proud to introduce it to shoppers at Oviedo Mall,” said Accardo. “I invite everyone from the local area to come by and see our beautiful new café. We’ll be waiting with our signature, freshly baked treats and a warm, welcoming environment.”
Oviedo Mall’s first Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is the 11th in Florida and the 151st system-wide. The café is open daily during mall hours, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For information about Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, visit NestleCafe.com, Facebook and Twitter and check us out on Yelp.
Cookie lovers are also invited to enjoy the ultimate in on-the-go convenience with the brand’s mobile loyalty app – available for download at Nestlecafe.com – and its Cookie Dough Rewards program.
About Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 150 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first café opened in 2000. Nestlé® Toll House Café by Chip® has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years through 2015. For more information please visit nestlecafe.com.
SOURCE Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Founder & Principal
398 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)