- Sub Headline: Maid Right of Greater Phoenix is proud to announce that owner, Jeff Woods, was the recipient of two national awards at the Maid Right Corporation’s annual awards dinner: the #1 in Maid Right Home Cleaning Sales Award for 2015 and the Distinguished Service Award. Danessa Itaya, Vice President of Maid Right Franchises, presented Woods with his awards.
- Franchise URL: http://www.MaidRight.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 6:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX, ARIZONA (FranchisePOD.com) MAY 05, 2016 – The 2016 national gathering of Maid Right franchise owners was held on February 12, 2016 at the Intercontinental Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. Woods was one of hundreds of Maid Right franchise owners in the nation who attended the event. When asked what this award means to him and Maid Right of Greater Phoenix, Woods had this response:
I’m honored and thrilled to win this award, there are over 30 regional offices throughout the United States and Canada. I want to thank all of our loyal customers and my staff for their support in this achievement.
When Maid Right franchises first became available in 2012 Woods and Tod Higinbotham recognized this unique home cleaning business as the opportunity they were both looking for. Together they launched Maid Right of Greater Phoenix, carrying the franchise slogan, “Life is short, clean less.”
It was the proprietary cleaning process and unique business model used by Maid Right that attracted Woods to the franchise. He realized this is what would make his company stand out from all the other residential cleaning companies in the Phoenix area.
Maid Right does more than clean a home, it uses a patented disinfecting process called EnviroShield® that kills 99% of the most common viruses and bacteria in your household. In addition to this featured service, the Maid Right cleaning services utilizes the most current cleaning technologies available, from micro-fiber cloths to HEPA air filtration vacuums.
“With Maid Right, customers love the fact that they get a quality service guarantee, high-grade chemicals, including EnviroShield, and the same cleaners every time,” says Woods.
Woods has found that the superior cleaning process offered by Maid Right of Greater Phoenix sells itself. He really doesn’t credit himself with achieving the record number of sales they accomplished in 2015. Word of mouth is still the best marketing tool available. It was the testimonials of the many satisfied customers of Maid Right of Greater Phoenix that he credits with driving their success.
About Maid Right of Greater Phoenix: Maid Right of Greater Phoenix has no equal in the world of home cleaning services. It has combined a state-of-the-art, science-driven cleaning process with an old-fashioned business practice that ensures customers receive “the care and service of a mom-and-pop cleaner,” says Woods, adding that “Maid Right franchisees owners also get the professional capability of a national company, so it’s a win-win situation.”
Maid Right of Greater Phoenix
10439 South 51st Street, Suite 210
Phoenix. AZ 85044
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)