- City: Lakewood
- State: Colorado
- Listed: November 23, 2015 4:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LAKEWOOD, Colo. – Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning, one of the nation’s fastest-growing carpet cleaning franchises, has announced its support of Water.org and their commitment to developing and delivering sustainable solutions to the global water crisis.
Co-founded by Academy Award-winning Matt Damon and social entrepreneur Gary White, Water.org is a nonprofit organization that has transformed hundreds of communities in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Caribbean by providing access to clean water and sanitation.
Since October 1, 2015, Oxi Fresh has been donating $2.00 to Water.org for ever customer that books their cleaning online. These proceeds are being used to help the hundreds of millions of people worldwide who lack access to safe water.
“Clean water and sanitation are keys to life. In the developed world, we have nearly unlimited access to them in our day-to-day lives, but that’s not true in many places. In fact, 780 million people around the world don’t have access to safe water. 2.5 billion don’t have access to toilets,” said Oxi Fresh founder and CEO Jonathan Barnett. “Oxi Fresh wants to help change that. Through contributing to Water.org, our goal is to help them create a world where everyone can drink as much water as they need without fear.”
The water situation around the world is very serious. As Matt Damon once pointed out, “Of all the things that keep people in the death spiral of extreme poverty, water is so huge.”
Here are some startling statistics:
1 in 10 people lack access to safe water
1 in 3 people lack access to a toilet
Women and children spend 125 million hours each day collecting water
Every 90 seconds a child dies from a water-related disease
Painful as these facts are, Damon has also noted, “And it doesn’t have to be this way.” Water.org has already changed millions of lives through their amazing work, and Oxi Fresh is proud to be able to help.
While this is a new venture for Oxi Fresh, water has always been important to the company. In fact, reducing water use has been one of the company’s highest priorities since its inception in 2006. To date, Oxi Fresh has saved over 25 million gallons of water using its innovative carpet cleaning method that only requires two gallons of water per home – as opposed to the 40-50 gallons that many other carpet cleaners use.
To learn more about the work that Water.org is doing to solve the global water crisis, visit www.water.org. To schedule a carpet cleaning online and help the cause, visit www.oxifresh.com/water-org.
About Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®
Through innovative products and modern technology, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning offers green cleanings and incredible results through a unique, low-moisture process. Oxi Fresh has been ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500, featured in Inc. magazine’s Inc. 500|5000, and been recognized as one of “America’s Best Franchises to Buy,” by Forbes magazine. Oxi Fresh has more than 270 locations throughout the US and Canada with more locations currently in development. For more information, visit: www.oxifresh.com.
For more than 20 years, Water.org has been at the forefront of developing and delivering solutions to the global water crisis. Founded by Gary White and Matt Damon, Water.org pioneers innovative, community-driven and market-based initiatives to ensure all people have access to safe water and sanitation – giving women hope, children health, and communities a future. To date, Water.org positively transformed millions of lives around the world, ensuring a better life for generations ahead. Learn more at http://water.org and www.facebook.com/water.
SOURCE Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning®
169 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)