DENVER – March 1, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Forget about spring fever; it’s all about the passion! For the seventh consecutive year, Maui Wowi®, known globally for its tiki huts and brightly colored kiosks, is bringing back its popular Pacific Passion coffee blend for a limited time only.
Available starting March 1, Maui Wowi will combine the best of the Pacific Islands with Hawaiian and Papua New Guinea coffee beans to serve up the Pacific Passion blend. With a naturally sweet taste and fruity aroma, the blend has a full-body finish and clean flavor.
“The reviews of our Pacific Passion coffee have been overwhelmingly positive and we are excited for its return to the brewers this spring,” said Mike Weinberger, brand president of Maui Wowi. “The gourmet quality of this limited time coffee is the perfect brew to enjoy as we transition into warmer days ahead.”
Maui Wowi, a global coffee and smoothie franchise that has more than 450 stores, kiosks and mobile units, will offer the special roast at participating locations and online at www.shop.mauiwowi.com, giving its loyal customers the opportunity to experience the flavors of the Pacific Rim with ease.
For more information on Maui Wowi, visit http://www.MauiWowi.com.
About Maui Wowi®
Since 1982, Maui Wowi has embraced the Hawaiian culture and has been serving paradise in a cup since the day it began, over 30 years ago. From event carts, mall kiosks and stand-alone retail locations, Maui Wowi offers premium, all-natural, gluten-free, fresh-fruit smoothies, as well as gourmet Hawaiian coffees and espresso beverages. The company maintains strong community involvement through fundraising efforts by its franchisees, in addition to Team Karma; an initiative that promotes corporate responsibility and giving back to the community. In November 2015 Maui Wowi was acquired by Kahala Brands™. The brand has more than 450 operating units and an online store, shop.mauiwowi.com.
To learn more information about Maui Wowi products, locations or flexible, low-cost franchising opportunities, visit http://www.MauiWowiFranchise.com.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3000 locations in 34 countries including Cold Stone Creamery®, Blimpie®, TacoTime™, Pinkberry®, Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill®, The Great Steak & Potato Company™, NrGize Lifestyle Cafe™, Surf City Squeeze®, Planet Smoothie®, tasti D-lite™, Maui Wowi®, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality®, Kahala Coffee Traders® , Frullati Cafe & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One® and America’s Taco Shop®.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Maui Wowi
254 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)