- Sub Headline: Unique Art & Social Studio Surprises Sarasota, FL Woman with Free Paintings for a Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.paintingwithatwist.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 8:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MANDEVILLE, La. (FranchisePOD.com) July 14, 2016 – Painting with a Twist®, the original and largest paint-and-sip franchise in the nation, recently celebrated its 5 millionth guest in Sarasota, Florida with a party and a fitting surprise gift – one year’s worth of Painting with a Twist classes.
“Serving 5 million customers in less than seven years is an enormous milestone for our company. We understand that our success is a direct result of our incredible guests who visit us time and time again to paint,” said Painting with a Twist Co-Founder Renee Maloney. “We wanted to honor this milestone customer in a special way, to express our sincere appreciation not only to her, but to everyone who has attended a Painting with a Twist class.”
Receiving the distinction of the 5 millionth Painting with a Twist guest is Sarasota resident Sharon Schwalm. No stranger to the paint-and-sip business, she has attended five classes and even held her office team building event at the Painting with a Twist studio. She has been awarded a year’s worth of Painting with a Twist classes for her and a guest to enjoy.
“I laughed out loud after learning I was Painting with a Twist’s 5 millionth customer,” said Sharon. “It’s quite an impressive achievement for the company, but I couldn’t even believe my luck. I look forward to honing my artistic ability this upcoming year alongside my daughter, who is thrilled with the prize. She sees it as a perfect monthly date to come home from college and the two of us paint together.”
Painting with a Twist started franchising in 2009 and has grown to 300 studios in 36 states. Having pioneered the social art industry, Painting with a Twist is the largest, fastest growing, and No. 1 ranked paint-and-sip franchise in the country.
At Painting with a Twist, guests come together to experience a unique ‘getaway’ that includes friends, paint and the option to BYOB. Led by local art instructors, guests paint on bare canvases using paint and brushes provided by the studio. There are more than 7,500 original pieces of copyrighted artwork, ranging from landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes, to creative renderings of animals, iconic buildings and florals, which have all been conceptualized and produced by Painting with a Twist art instructors.
To learn more about Painting with a Twist, visit: https://www.paintingwithatwist.com.
About Painting with a Twist®
Painting with a Twist, based in Mandeville, Louisiana is the leading paint-and-sip franchise with 300 studios in 36 states. Founded in 2007 by Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney, Painting with a Twist began franchising in 2009 and provides customers with paint, a canvas and brushes that lead to a fun evening with friends and a finished piece of art. The company maintains a strong focus on giving back to the local community, and to date, Painting with a Twist has donated more than $2.7 million through their charity arm, Painting with a Purpose. As the fastest-growing franchise in the industry, Painting with a Twist has been ranked the No. 1 Paint and Sip franchise as part of Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 edition for the past three years. For more information about Painting with a Twist’s franchise opportunity, visit www.paintingwithatwistfranchise.com.
SOURCE Painting with a Twist®
406 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)