Painting with a Twist Ranked No. 1 Paint and Sip Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500®
- Sub Headline: Company Leads Category for Third Consecutive Year with Record Franchise Growth in 2015
- City: Mandeville
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.paintingwithatwistfranchise.com
- Listed: January 6, 2016 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MANDEVILLE, La. – January 06, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Painting with a Twist, America’s original and largest paint-and-sip franchise, celebrates another year of record company growth, culminated by its ranking in Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th Annual Franchise 500® edition as the No. 1 Paint and Sip Studio for the third year in a row.
Each year, the Franchise 500 acknowledges top companies for outstanding performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the franchise system. The highly coveted list is seen as a gold standard in the franchise industry and dominant competitive measure for franchisors. Additionally, individuals seeking established franchise concepts with proven systems and results use the Franchise 500 as a primary comparative research tool. This year, Painting with a Twist was ranked No. 1 in its category and 225 overall, reinforcing its status as the nation’s top franchise in the paint and sip industry.
“To have Painting with a Twist recognized in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 as the leader in our category and a dominant player in the franchise industry is truly an honor for our brand,” said Cathy Deano co-founder of Painting with a Twist. “This acknowledgement is a testament to our company culture, superior franchise model and service innovation, which propels us to continue our rapid growth and top concept in the paint and sip category year after year.”
In 2015, Painting with a Twist opened 56 new studios, including debuts in three new states, and signed 82 new franchise agreements, surpassing its 2014 totals. The company’s banner year was underscored by hosting over four million customers, doubling last year’s two million customer milestone and reinforcing Painting with a Twist’s commitment to providing an experience that customers return to time and time again. With a total of 265 studios open at the close of 2015, the company looks to sign 100 additional franchise agreements next year further increasing its national brand footprint.
“Our continued success and growth is a result of our long-term vision and planning to pioneer the paint and sip industry,” said Michael Powers, managing director of Painting with a Twist. “We realize that the wheels of enduring franchise growth are oiled by the profitability of our franchise partners. Consequently, we’ve created a brand that not only yields high margins for our franchisees, but our customers continue to come back to us because of our fun, fresh and evolving social experience.”
At Painting with a Twist, guests come together to experience a unique ‘getaway’ that includes friends, paint and the option to BYOB. Led by local art instructors, guests paint on bare canvases using paint and brushes provided by the studio. There are more than 5,000 original pieces of copyrighted artwork, ranging from landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes, to creative renderings of animas, iconic buildings and florals, which have all been conceptualized and produced by Painting with a Twist art instructors.
While it is clear that Painting with a Twist co-founders and industry pioneers Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney have perfected the paint-and-sip business formula, they are also dedicated to giving back to local communities with their roots firmly planted in the non-profit world. As a result of their passion to give back, a monthly fundraiser Painting with a Purpose, is hosted throughout the franchise system each month, helping various organizations raise finds in the local communities Painting with a Twist serves. In 2015 alone, the program raised more than $817,000 for local charities.
To inquire about Painting with a Twist franchise opportunities, visit: www.paintingwithatwistfranchise.com or call (985) 626-3292.
About Painting with a Twist®
Painting with a Twist, based in Mandeville, Louisiana is the leading paint-and-sip franchise with more than 250 studios in 32 states. Founded in 2007 by Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney, Painting with a Twist began franchising in 2009 and provides customers with paint, a canvas and brushes that lead to a fun evening with friends and a finished piece of art. The company maintains a strong focus on giving back to the local community, and to date, Painting with a Twist has donated more than $2 million through their charity arm, Painting with a Purpose. As the fastest-growing franchise in the industry, Painting with a Twist has been ranked the No. 1 Paint and Sip franchise as part of Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 edition for the past three years. For more information about Painting with a Twist’s franchise opportunity, visit www.paintingwithatwistfranchise.com.
SOURCE Painting with a Twist®
237 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)