- Sub Headline: Leading Paint-and-Sip Franchise Continues to Innovate with Introduction of New Programs
- City: Mandeville
- State: Louisiana
- Listed: November 19, 2015 1:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MANDEVILLE, La. – November 04, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Painting with a Twist®, the original and largest paint-and-sip franchise, is putting a ‘twist’ on corporate team building activities with the launch of its nationwide corporate team building program, where companies of all sizes can help inspire employees, while creating fun art as a group.
The Painting with a Twist team building program is a customizable event where each team member sips on a beverage while creating a “piece” of the big picture. Teams work together in a fun and collaborative environment to recreate a company logo or image of choice that creates a lasting representation of an important vision, strategy, value or goal.
“The new Painting with a Twist team building program helps companies instill in their employees that each person is critical to the foundation and overall success of the business,” said Cathy Deano, Painting with a Twist co-founder. “In the class, people are learning to support and trust one another all while enjoying an activity that isn’t your run-of-the-mill team building exercise.”
The team building class is available at every Painting with a Twist location and can be booked for small to medium sized groups at a local studio. Painting with a Twist artists can also host remote classes at offices or conference locations to create a larger event for hundreds of staff.
Painting with a Twist continues to lead the paint-and-sip industry with its innovative offerings. Last year, Painting with a Twist was the first-to-market with the launch of daytime classes titled Coffee and Canvas. The popular class gives guests more ways to enjoy the Painting with a Twist experience and invites new clientele into the studio.
“Whether it’s for a fun date night out, a daytime class with your girlfriends or now a team building exercise with your company, we’re always looking for new ways Painting with a Twist can help bring people together to enjoy a memorable experience,” adds Renee Maloney, Painting with a Twist co-founder.
At Painting with a Twist, guests come together to experience a unique ‘getaway’ that includes friends, paint and the option to BYOB. Led by local art instructors, guests paint on bare canvases using paint and brushes provided by the studio. There are more than 6,000 original pieces of copyrighted artwork, ranging from landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes, to creative renderings of animals, iconic buildings and florals, which have all been conceptualized and produced by Painting with a Twist art instructors.
To learn more about Painting with a Twist, visit: https://www.paintingwithatwist.com.
About Painting with a Twist®
Painting with a Twist, based in Mandeville, Louisiana is the leading paint-and-sip franchise with more than 240 franchises in 33 states. Founded in 2007 by Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney, Painting with a Twist began franchising in 2009 and provides customers with paint, a canvas and brushes that lead to a fun evening with friends and a finished piece of art. The company maintains a strong focus on giving back to the local community, and to date, Painting with a Twist has donated more than $2 million through their charity arm, Painting with a Purpose. As the fastest-growing franchise in the industry, Painting with a Twist has been ranked the No. 1 Paint and Sip franchise as part of Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 edition for the past two years. For more information about Painting with a Twist’s franchise opportunity, visit www.paintingwithatwistfranchise.com.
SOURCE Painting with a Twist®
125 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)