MANDEVILLE, La. (FranchisePOD.com) July 07, 2016 – For Painting with a Twist®, the original and largest paint-and-sip franchise in the nation, giving back to the community has been embedded in its core values since day one. Today that core value comes full circle with the announcement of the brand’s own nonprofit organization, Painting with a Purpose Corporate.
The company’s co-founders Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney started the business based on an idea to support their peers in a time of need – the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. What began as a small social gathering to help support and lift spirits in their New Orleans-area community, Painting with a Twist has now grown to 300 locations across the country and is one of the largest businesses nationwide hiring artists. To give back to these artists, Painting with a Purpose Corporate will grant funds to Painting with a Twist artists to further their education and cover expenses due to illnesses, family crises or other emergency situations.
“Our success is possible because of the hard work and dedication of our artists. Every Painting with a Twist class is led by an experienced and talented local artist, who is able to inspire even the most beginner-level attendees,” said co-founder Cathy Deano. “The launch of Painting with a Purpose Corporate means so much to Renee and I since we know our artists are the key differentiator to making the Painting with a Twist experience superior. We are proud to give back to our own.”
Painting with a Purpose Corporate grants will be funded through local Painting with a Purpose classes. These are held once a month at local studios and at least half of the profits are donated to various non-profit organizations. To date, the franchise has donated more than $2.7 million to local charities. Now, with the creation of Painting with a Purpose Corporate, funds raised during certain Painting with a Purpose classes will be donated to the company’s non-profit and will then be available for artists when they apply for grants.
Painting with a Twist will officially launch Painting with a Purpose Corporate during its inaugural Charity Gala held during the brand’s annual franchisee convention on Wednesday, July 27 at Club XLIV in Champions Square from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. All proceeds from the gala will benefit Painting with a Purpose Corporate. Tickets are available to the public and can be purchased at paintingwithapurposecharity.com.
The first Painting with a Purpose class to benefit Painting with a Purpose Corporate will be held in the fall, with the first grants available to artists by early 2017.
To learn more about Painting with a Twist, please visit www.paintingwithatwist.com.
About Painting with a Twist®
Painting with a Twist, based in Mandeville, Louisiana is the leading paint-and-sip franchise with 300 studios in 36 states. Founded in 2007 by Cathy Deano and Renee Maloney, Painting with a Twist began franchising in 2009 and provides customers with paint, a canvas and brushes that lead to a fun evening with friends and a finished piece of art. The company maintains a strong focus on giving back to the local community, and to date, Painting with a Twist has donated more than $2.7 million through their charity arm, Painting with a Purpose. As the fastest-growing franchise in the industry, Painting with a Twist has been ranked the No. 1 Paint and Sip franchise as part of Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 edition for the past three years. For more information about Painting with a Twist’s franchise opportunity, visit www.paintingwithatwistfranchise.com.
SOURCE Painting with a Twist®
637 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)