- Sub Headline: Burrito Chain Celebrates Opening With $1 Burrito Event on February 23
- City: Coralville
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.pancheros.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 3:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CORALVILLE, Iowa – Pancheros Mexican Grill (www.pancheros.com), a fast casual Mexican restaurant setting the standard for better-built burritos, announces it will be opening its newest location in Des Moines on Tuesday, February 16. In honor of the city’s fifth Pancheros, the restaurant will be hosting a $1 burrito event on Tuesday, February 23 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pancheros’ flavor-packed menu features a variety of selections such as burritos, tacos, quesadillas and burrito bowls with a choice of marinated grilled steak, slow-roasted pork carnitas, chili-tamarind marinated chicken or season-marinated veggies. The chain offers a unique experience by expertly crafting each burrito with the restaurant’s famous plastic spatula, “Bob the Tool,” which evenly mixes ingredients to ensure uniform flavor in each bite. Fans wanting to add more spice to their creations can choose from any of Pancheros’ proprietary hot sauces including Flavocano, made with seven different peppers for a smoky kick, and Greenade, for a more tangy bite.
“The Des Moines community always welcomes Pancheros with open arms each time we bring a new restaurant to the city,” said Rodney Anderson, president of Pancheros Mexican Grill. “We’re confident our newest location will be a great addition to the Ingersoll-Grand corridor by providing burrito enthusiasts with a go-to spot to grab lunch or dinner.”
The new Pancheros is located at 2708 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines, IA 50312. The store will be open on Sunday through Wednesday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m. To reach the Des Moines Pancheros, please call (515) 777-2898.
About Pancheros Mexican Grill
Founded in 1992, Coralville, Iowa-based Pancheros Mexican Grill is a fast-casual, fresh-Mexican franchise. Known best for their homemade, fresh-pressed tortillas, Pancheros has set the standard for burritos that don’t start from a bag. Along with their amazing burritos, the menu also includes quesadillas, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. Pancheros currently has 65 locations in the United States and the company plans to have 75 restaurants open across the country by the end of 2016. For more information, visit www.pancheros.com.
SOURCE Pancheros Mexican Grill
134 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- CycleBar Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (6 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (5 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (5 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (5 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (5 views)