- Sub Headline: Burrito Chain Celebrates Opening With $1 Burrito Event on January 26
- City: Coralville
- State: Iowa
- Franchise URL: http://www.pancheros.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CORALVILLE, Iowa – Pancheros Mexican Grill (www.pancheros.com), a fast-casual franchise known for its flavorful, Mexican-inspired cuisine, announces it will open its doors to the Columbia community on Tuesday, January 19. In celebration of the city’s third Pancheros, the restaurant will host a $1 burrito event on Tuesday, January 26 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pancheros’ menu offers a variety of mouthwatering selections including burritos, tacos and quesadillas with a choice of fresh cut, marinated grilled steak, slow-roasted, seasoned pork carnitas, chili-tamarind marinated chicken or season-marinated veggies. With help from the restaurant’s special plastic spatula, “Bob the Tool,” each item is expertly crafted with fresh, delicious ingredients, and then mixed to ensure a uniform flavor in each bite. Fans wanting more of kick can choose from any of Pancheros’ proprietary hot sauces, Flavocano, made with seven different peppers for a smoky kick, or Greenade, for a more tangy bite.
“As we focus on bringing our better-built-burrito concept to new territories, we also want to continue our growth in cities where we are well known and have a strong presence,” said Rodney Anderson, president of Pancheros Mexican Grill. “With support from our devoted fans, we are confident our third Columbia location will be a hit within the community.”
The new Pancheros is located at 1101 Grindstone Pkwy, Ste 101, Columbia, MO 65201. The store will be open on Sunday through Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. To reach the Columbia Pancheros, please call (573) 447-2900.
About Pancheros Mexican Grill
Founded in 1992 by Rodney L. Anderson, Coralville, Iowa- based Pancheros Mexican Grill is a quick-serve, fresh- Mexican franchise that serves its signature fresh-pressed tortillas filled with the freshest, highest- quality ingredients. Burritos are customized and mixed with “Bob the Tool” to get every ingredient in each bite. Along with their tasty burritos, the menu also includes quesadillas, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. Pancheros currently has 65 locations in the United States and the company plans to have 75 restaurants open across the country by the end of 2015. For more information, visit www.pancheros.com.
SOURCE Pancheros Mexican Grill
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)