- Sub Headline: Burrito Chain Celebrates Opening With $1 Burrito Event on January 26
- City: Coralville
- State: Iowa
- Franchise URL: http://www.pancheros.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CORALVILLE, Iowa – Pancheros Mexican Grill (www.pancheros.com), a fast-casual franchise known for its flavorful, Mexican-inspired cuisine, announces it will open its doors to the Columbia community on Tuesday, January 19. In celebration of the city’s third Pancheros, the restaurant will host a $1 burrito event on Tuesday, January 26 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Pancheros’ menu offers a variety of mouthwatering selections including burritos, tacos and quesadillas with a choice of fresh cut, marinated grilled steak, slow-roasted, seasoned pork carnitas, chili-tamarind marinated chicken or season-marinated veggies. With help from the restaurant’s special plastic spatula, “Bob the Tool,” each item is expertly crafted with fresh, delicious ingredients, and then mixed to ensure a uniform flavor in each bite. Fans wanting more of kick can choose from any of Pancheros’ proprietary hot sauces, Flavocano, made with seven different peppers for a smoky kick, or Greenade, for a more tangy bite.
“As we focus on bringing our better-built-burrito concept to new territories, we also want to continue our growth in cities where we are well known and have a strong presence,” said Rodney Anderson, president of Pancheros Mexican Grill. “With support from our devoted fans, we are confident our third Columbia location will be a hit within the community.”
The new Pancheros is located at 1101 Grindstone Pkwy, Ste 101, Columbia, MO 65201. The store will be open on Sunday through Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. To reach the Columbia Pancheros, please call (573) 447-2900.
About Pancheros Mexican Grill
Founded in 1992 by Rodney L. Anderson, Coralville, Iowa- based Pancheros Mexican Grill is a quick-serve, fresh- Mexican franchise that serves its signature fresh-pressed tortillas filled with the freshest, highest- quality ingredients. Burritos are customized and mixed with “Bob the Tool” to get every ingredient in each bite. Along with their tasty burritos, the menu also includes quesadillas, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. Pancheros currently has 65 locations in the United States and the company plans to have 75 restaurants open across the country by the end of 2015. For more information, visit www.pancheros.com.
SOURCE Pancheros Mexican Grill
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)