- Sub Headline: Fast Casual Mexican Franchise Offers A Free Burrito Upon Registering for New Loyalty Program
- City: Coralville
- State: Iowa
- Franchise URL: http://www.pancheros.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 1:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CORALVILLE, Iowa – Pancheros Mexican Grill, a fast casual Mexican franchise famous for its fresh-pressed tortillas and mouthwatering burritos, announces the system-wide launch of its card-based rewards program, “Burritos With Benefits.” Guests that register their card on the brand’s website will be honored for their loyalty with a free burrito.
“Burritos With Benefits” celebrates “burritoships” by rewarding guests 1 point for each dollar spent at any Pancheros Mexican Grill location. For every 100 points, customers will receive a free menu item of their choice. Pancheros offers a variety of flavor-packed selections including burritos, tacos, quesadillas and burrito bowls with a choice of fresh cut, marinated grilled steak, slow-roasted, seasoned pork carnitas, chili-tamarind marinated chicken or season-marinated veggies. With help from the restaurant’s special plastic spatula, “Bob the Tool,” each item is expertly crafted with fresh, delicious ingredients, and then mixed to ensure a uniform flavor in each bite.
“Modeled after our former stamp-card program, ‘Burritos With Benefits’ was created to better connect with our fans and offer customers the convenience of a loyalty card they can keep,” said Barry Nelson, VP of Operations at Pancheros Mexican Grill. “This new program will reward our most committed guests and thank them for playing an integral part in Pancheros’ growth throughout the years.”
To learn more about Pancheros Mexican Grill’s “Burritos With Benefits” program, or to find a nearby location, please visit www.pancheros.com.
About Pancheros Mexican Grill
Founded in 1992, Coralville, Iowa-based Pancheros Mexican Grill is a fast-casual, fresh-Mexican franchise. Known best for their homemade, fresh-pressed tortillas, Pancheros has set the standard for burritos that don’t start from a bag. Along with their amazing burritos, the menu also includes quesadillas, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. Pancheros currently has 65 locations in the United States and the company plans to have 75 restaurants open across the country by the end of 2015. For more information, visit www.pancheros.com.
SOURCE Pancheros Mexican Grill
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)