- Sub Headline: Burrito Chain Celebrates Opening With $1 Burrito Event on March 22
- City: Coralville
- State: Iowa
- Franchise URL: http://www.pancheros.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 4:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CORALVILLE, Iowa – Pancheros Mexican Grill (www.pancheros.com), a fast casual Mexican chain known for its fresh, better-built burritos, announces it will be opening its latest location in Fontana, Calif. on Tuesday, March 15. The restaurant will celebrate its third Golden State location by hosting a $1 burrito event on Tuesday, March 22 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Pancheros menu offers a wide variety of expertly crafted selections including burritos, salads, burrito bowls, tacos and quesadillas. All menu items are made with mouthwatering ingredients like fresh cut steak, marinated chicken, seasoned veggies or slow roasted pork. Guests can complement their entrées with freshly prepared ingredients like roasted corn salsa and Pico de Gallo or add a fiery twist with one of Pancheros’ proprietary hot sauces, Flavocano or Greenade. In order to ensure uniform and consistent bites, each and every burrito’s contents are mixed together with the help of “Bob the Tool,” a special plastic spatula unique to the Pancheros experience.
“Our expansion throughout California is huge for Pancheros as we continue to introduce our brand to new markets on the West Coast,” said Rodney Anderson, president of Pancheros Mexican Grill. “We’ve seen a positive response in both the City of Industry and Fremont, and anticipate the Fontana community will welcome our burritos with open arms.”
The new Pancheros is located at 16421 Sierra Lakes Pkwy, Suite 300, Fontana, Calif., 92336. The store will be open on Sunday through Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. To reach the Fontana Pancheros, please call 909-429-3837.
About Pancheros Mexican Grill
Founded in 1992, Coralville, Iowa-based Pancheros Mexican Grill is a fast-casual, fresh-Mexican franchise. Known best for their homemade, fresh-pressed tortillas, Pancheros has set the standard for burritos that don’t start from a bag. Along with their amazing burritos, the menu also includes quesadillas, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. Pancheros currently has 65 locations in the United States and the company plans to have 75 restaurants open across the country by the end of 2016. For more information, visit www.pancheros.com.
SOURCE Pancheros Mexican Grill
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (36 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (36 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (33 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (29 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (28 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)