- Sub Headline: Burrito Chain Celebrates Opening With $1 Burrito Event on March 22
- City: Coralville
- State: Iowa
- Franchise URL: http://www.pancheros.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 4:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CORALVILLE, Iowa – Pancheros Mexican Grill (www.pancheros.com), a fast casual Mexican chain known for its fresh, better-built burritos, announces it will be opening its latest location in Fontana, Calif. on Tuesday, March 15. The restaurant will celebrate its third Golden State location by hosting a $1 burrito event on Tuesday, March 22 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Pancheros menu offers a wide variety of expertly crafted selections including burritos, salads, burrito bowls, tacos and quesadillas. All menu items are made with mouthwatering ingredients like fresh cut steak, marinated chicken, seasoned veggies or slow roasted pork. Guests can complement their entrées with freshly prepared ingredients like roasted corn salsa and Pico de Gallo or add a fiery twist with one of Pancheros’ proprietary hot sauces, Flavocano or Greenade. In order to ensure uniform and consistent bites, each and every burrito’s contents are mixed together with the help of “Bob the Tool,” a special plastic spatula unique to the Pancheros experience.
“Our expansion throughout California is huge for Pancheros as we continue to introduce our brand to new markets on the West Coast,” said Rodney Anderson, president of Pancheros Mexican Grill. “We’ve seen a positive response in both the City of Industry and Fremont, and anticipate the Fontana community will welcome our burritos with open arms.”
The new Pancheros is located at 16421 Sierra Lakes Pkwy, Suite 300, Fontana, Calif., 92336. The store will be open on Sunday through Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. To reach the Fontana Pancheros, please call 909-429-3837.
About Pancheros Mexican Grill
Founded in 1992, Coralville, Iowa-based Pancheros Mexican Grill is a fast-casual, fresh-Mexican franchise. Known best for their homemade, fresh-pressed tortillas, Pancheros has set the standard for burritos that don’t start from a bag. Along with their amazing burritos, the menu also includes quesadillas, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. Pancheros currently has 65 locations in the United States and the company plans to have 75 restaurants open across the country by the end of 2016. For more information, visit www.pancheros.com.
SOURCE Pancheros Mexican Grill
296 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)