Papa John’s First National Pizza Chain to Announce Elimination of Artificial Flavors and Synthetic Colors from Entire Food Menu
- Sub Headline: Say goodbye to artificial flavors and synthetic colors, and say hello to “Better” in 2016
- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.papajohns.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky. January 12, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–Papa John’s is continuing to deliver on its promise to bring “Better Ingredients” by becoming the first national pizza chain to announce it has removed artificial flavors and synthetic colors from its entire food menu. This includes all pizza ingredients, pizza toppings, dessert items, and sauce selections.
“We closed out 2015 announcing our commitment to serve chicken raised without antibiotics and are ringing in the New Year artificial-flavor and synthetic-color free,” said Sean Muldoon, Papa John’s Senior Vice President of Research and Development. “We’re so proud to be able to show our customers how much we care about what they’re eating. This exemplifies Papa John’s continued efforts to deliver high-quality products. It’s the right thing to do.”
Ever committed to its “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” promise, Papa John’s strives to deliver only the best ingredients in its pizza. That is why the company invests over $100 million dollars a year in its products, and it is this dedication that drives Papa John’s to continue achieving milestones on its journey to deliver better products.
Papa John’s is starting off 2016 with NO artificial flavors, NO synthetic colors, and by summertime, NO antibiotics in its chicken toppings and poppers. These, of course, join Papa John’s current “NO” list of: NO trans-fats, NO MSG, NO fillers in core meat toppings, NO BHA, NO BHT, and NO partially hydrogenated oils.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl 50. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/papajohns, Instagram at instagram.com/papajohns, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/papajohnspizza, and Vine at vine.co/papajohns. Looking to be a part of something Better? Learn more about franchising with Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com/franchise.
Papa John’s International, Inc.
Peter Collins, 502-261-4233
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)