Papa John’s First National Pizza Chain to Announce Elimination of Artificial Flavors and Synthetic Colors from Entire Food Menu
- Sub Headline: Say goodbye to artificial flavors and synthetic colors, and say hello to “Better” in 2016
- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.papajohns.com
- Listed: January 12, 2016 10:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky. January 12, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–Papa John’s is continuing to deliver on its promise to bring “Better Ingredients” by becoming the first national pizza chain to announce it has removed artificial flavors and synthetic colors from its entire food menu. This includes all pizza ingredients, pizza toppings, dessert items, and sauce selections.
“We closed out 2015 announcing our commitment to serve chicken raised without antibiotics and are ringing in the New Year artificial-flavor and synthetic-color free,” said Sean Muldoon, Papa John’s Senior Vice President of Research and Development. “We’re so proud to be able to show our customers how much we care about what they’re eating. This exemplifies Papa John’s continued efforts to deliver high-quality products. It’s the right thing to do.”
Ever committed to its “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” promise, Papa John’s strives to deliver only the best ingredients in its pizza. That is why the company invests over $100 million dollars a year in its products, and it is this dedication that drives Papa John’s to continue achieving milestones on its journey to deliver better products.
Papa John’s is starting off 2016 with NO artificial flavors, NO synthetic colors, and by summertime, NO antibiotics in its chicken toppings and poppers. These, of course, join Papa John’s current “NO” list of: NO trans-fats, NO MSG, NO fillers in core meat toppings, NO BHA, NO BHT, and NO partially hydrogenated oils.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl 50. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/papajohns, Instagram at instagram.com/papajohns, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/papajohnspizza, and Vine at vine.co/papajohns. Looking to be a part of something Better? Learn more about franchising with Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com/franchise.
Papa John’s International, Inc.
Peter Collins, 502-261-4233
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)