Papa John’s International Continues European Expansion And Announces Plans To Enter Northeast France
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Dec 8, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Papa John’s International, Inc. today announced the signing of a 38 store development agreement in Northeast France to bring its brand promise of Better Ingredients, Better Pizza to the country. Hassan Bouanaka, the master franchisee, is set to open the first store in early 2016.
“I am proud to bring Better Ingredients, Better Pizza to Northeast France,” said Bouanaka. “It’s also a good opportunity to contribute to the French economy by bringing quality jobs to the market.”
“The Papa John’s brand continues to experience considerable popularity and growth,” said Tim O’Hern, Senior Vice President & Chief Development Officer of Papa John’s International, Inc. “Our fresh hand-tossed dough, fresh-packed tomato sauce, and signature cheese all combine to make a better pizza. We now are approaching 4,800 restaurants in 40 countries and territories, and we are very proud to add France as our newest country.”
The entry into France is part of Papa John’s continued European growth strategy. Papa John’s International has over 300 restaurants in the U.K. and is currently looking for potential franchisees in other areas of France, as well as the Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic and Belgium.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). In the UK, Papa John’s was named the 2015 National Pizza Delivery Chain for the sixth consecutive year by the Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Association. Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl 50. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
SOURCE Papa John’s International, Inc.
Papa John’s International, Inc.
Vice President, International Business Development
News Provided by Acquire Media
142 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)