- Sub Headline: Pizza Company Makes Strides Toward An Even Cleaner Label With Another Category “FIrst”
- Franchise URL: http://www.PapaJohns.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 2:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – April 21, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Papa John’s (NASDAQ: PZZA) continues to solidify its commitment to “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” by becoming the first national pizza chain to announce the removal of high fructose corn syrup from its entire food menu. As of today, this change has been fully implemented and includes all pizza ingredients, pizza toppings, dessert items, and sauce selections.
“We are proud to announce that Papa John’s is the first national pizza chain to remove high fructose corn syrup from our entire food menu,” said Sean Muldoon, Papa John’s Chief Ingredient Officer. “We’ve always strived for high quality ingredients in our pizzas and continue our aggressive push toward cleaner ingredients and menu offerings. We work tirelessly to set the industry’s gold standard for pizza ingredient quality, and this is the next step in fulfilling our promise to deliver better ingredients.”
Papa John’s dedication to quality is reinforced by its financial investment of over $100 million dollars annually to provide superior product to its customers. In January 2016, Papa John’s removed all artificial flavors and synthetic colors from its menu. And, in February of this year, Papa John’s backed up its gold standard commitment by introducing the Quality Guarantee: If you don’t love your pizza, tell us why and we’ll deliver another one absolutely free. By summer 2016, the chicken in Papa John’s grilled chicken pizza toppings and chicken poppers will be raised without human and animal antibiotics, as well as fed a vegetarian diet.
Papa John’s can now add NO high fructose corn syrup to its already extensive list of “NO” ingredients, including: NO partially hydrogenated oils, NO MSG, NO fillers in meat toppings, NO BHA, NO BHT, NO cellulose, NO artificial flavors, NO synthetic colors, and by summertime, NO antibiotics in its chicken toppings and poppers. These ingredient improvements underscore Papa John’s commitment to menu transparency and dedication to providing quality ingredients, every time.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and the Official Pizza of Major League Baseball. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/papajohns, Instagram at instagram.com/papajohns, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/papajohnspizza, and Vine at vine.co/papajohns. Looking to be a part of something Better? Learn more about franchising with Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com/franchise.
SOURCE Papa John’s
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)