- Sub Headline: Pizza Company Makes Strides Toward An Even Cleaner Label With Another Category “FIrst”
- Franchise URL: http://www.PapaJohns.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 2:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – April 21, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Papa John’s (NASDAQ: PZZA) continues to solidify its commitment to “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” by becoming the first national pizza chain to announce the removal of high fructose corn syrup from its entire food menu. As of today, this change has been fully implemented and includes all pizza ingredients, pizza toppings, dessert items, and sauce selections.
“We are proud to announce that Papa John’s is the first national pizza chain to remove high fructose corn syrup from our entire food menu,” said Sean Muldoon, Papa John’s Chief Ingredient Officer. “We’ve always strived for high quality ingredients in our pizzas and continue our aggressive push toward cleaner ingredients and menu offerings. We work tirelessly to set the industry’s gold standard for pizza ingredient quality, and this is the next step in fulfilling our promise to deliver better ingredients.”
Papa John’s dedication to quality is reinforced by its financial investment of over $100 million dollars annually to provide superior product to its customers. In January 2016, Papa John’s removed all artificial flavors and synthetic colors from its menu. And, in February of this year, Papa John’s backed up its gold standard commitment by introducing the Quality Guarantee: If you don’t love your pizza, tell us why and we’ll deliver another one absolutely free. By summer 2016, the chicken in Papa John’s grilled chicken pizza toppings and chicken poppers will be raised without human and animal antibiotics, as well as fed a vegetarian diet.
Papa John’s can now add NO high fructose corn syrup to its already extensive list of “NO” ingredients, including: NO partially hydrogenated oils, NO MSG, NO fillers in meat toppings, NO BHA, NO BHT, NO cellulose, NO artificial flavors, NO synthetic colors, and by summertime, NO antibiotics in its chicken toppings and poppers. These ingredient improvements underscore Papa John’s commitment to menu transparency and dedication to providing quality ingredients, every time.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and the Official Pizza of Major League Baseball. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/papajohns, Instagram at instagram.com/papajohns, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/papajohnspizza, and Vine at vine.co/papajohns. Looking to be a part of something Better? Learn more about franchising with Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com/franchise.
SOURCE Papa John’s
238 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)