- Sub Headline: Expanded development agreement with existing franchisee, J & J Meyer Inc., adds 10 new stores in 8 Markets.
- Franchise URL: http://www.PapaMurphys.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 12:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // VANCOUVER, Wash. – Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) announced today it signed an expanded store development agreement with J & J Meyer Inc. to develop an additional 10 new Papa Murphy’s pizza stores in Topeka, Kansas; Fargo, North Dakota; Duluth and Minneapolis, Minnesota; and Madison, Wausau and Milwaukee, Wisconsin over the next five years.
Joel Meyer, J & J Meyer Inc. owner and area developer, has been a Papa Murphy’s franchise owner since 1999 and owns and operates 34 stores. Currently there are 246 Papa Murphy’s stores located in Kansas, North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin. This agreement builds on the company’s recently announced expansion plans into the Hawaiian market with a 15-store development agreement as well as expanded store development agreements in Alabama and North Carolina with existing franchisees.
“These new deals demonstrate our commitment to working with our strong franchise partners and the confidence they have in the Papa Murphy’s brand,” said Jayson Tipp, chief development officer and senior vice president of technology, of Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. “In addition to attracting growth-minded, experienced multi-unit franchisees, we are also looking for single-unit operators that are seeking out a profitable investment and efficient, proven franchise operating model. We look forward to continuing our expansion with strategic development agreements like this and building on the strong relationships we have with dedicated franchise owners like Joel Meyer well into the future.”
“I have found continued success with Papa Murphy’s over the last 17 years and I’m excited to grow the brand’s presence in these four states,” said Joel Meyer, J & J Meyer Inc. owner and area developer. “I’m confident Papa Murphy’s will continue to do incredibly well in these markets and I look forward to providing this award-winning fresh, high quality pizza and continuing the strong relationship with Papa Murphy’s.”
To find a Papa Murphy’s location nearest you and order fresh and customizable offerings online, please visit www.papamurphys.com. To connect with Papa Murphy’s through Facebook visit www.facebook.com/papamurphyspizza or Twitter and Instagram at @PapaMurphys #LoveAt425.
About Papa Murphy’s
Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRSH) is a franchisor and operator of the largest Take ‘N’ Bake pizza chain in the United States, selling fresh, hand-crafted pizzas ready for customers to bake at home. The company was founded in 1981 and currently operates more than 1,500 franchised and corporate-owned fresh pizza stores in 38 States, Canada and United Arab Emirates. Papa Murphy’s core purpose is to bring all families together through food people love with a goal to create fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners. In addition to scratch-made pizzas, the company offers a growing menu of grab ‘n’ go items, including salads, sides and desserts.
SOURCE Papa Murphy’s
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)