- Sub Headline: New Digital Ordering System Combines Benefits of In-Store Experience With Convenience and Speed
- City: Vancouver
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.PapaMurphys.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 1:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // VANCOUVER, Wash. – Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRSH) announced today that it has transformed its online ordering experience with the launch of a new website. Combined with a new ecommerce platform, the revamped website features the benefits of the in-store experience, allowing customers to create their own fresh pizza online and the convenience to then pick up their order in-store when they want. The improved online ordering platform, which is expected to create new sales opportunities, will be available for all Papa Murphy’s locations nationwide in 2016.
“For 35 years, we have focused on bringing families together through food people love and we are confident our new ecommerce platform will further this mission by offering a simple, online solution for ordering fresh pizza that can be served hot out of the oven at the customer’s convenience,” said Ken Calwell, president and chief executive officer of Papa Murphy’s. “The launch of this online platform underscores our commitment to and investment in adopting the latest technology that will support our future growth and increase sales by providing a reliable and enjoyable online ordering experience for our customers.”
In conjunction with the launch of the new ecommerce platform, Papa Murphy’s has also redesigned PapaMurphys.com to improve the online ordering experience for customers across desktops, smartphones, and tablets; giving customers the opportunity to order fresh, quality pizza with the speed and convenience they desire. The new site features vibrant, appetizing imagery that brings to life each ingredient, from scratch-made dough to freshly sliced toppings. Papa Murphy’s customers can choose from the existing menu offerings or create their own tailored, handmade pizza of their choice and will enjoy the special deals available exclusively through the platform for a great value on their fresh pizza.
Calwell added, “We believe technology is the gateway to growth for Papa Murphy’s and the new ecommerce platform is the first step toward precision marketing which will ultimately enable us to truly connect with our customers to offer unique messages based on their needs and ordering behavior.”
Papa Murphy’s selected Deloitte Digital, a creative digital consultancy within Deloitte Consulting LLP, to assist in developing the new digital platform and website.
“Papa Murphy’s entrusted us to bring their brand to life online and we’re thrilled to have leveraged the latest designs and technologies to create a fast, simple, and delightful ordering experience,” said Mike Brinker, Deloitte Digital global practice leader. “Ordering pizza offers a tremendous opportunity for consumers and companies to benefit from online engagement, and with Papa Murphy’s fresh approach to the highest quality pizza, the new platform provides its guests the best of both worlds – customized, create-your-own pizza paired with the convenience of shopping ahead and skipping the wait at the time of pickup.”
Papa Murphy’s recently received Technomic’s Consumer Brand Metrics 2016 Consumers’ Choice award for “best food quality” among quick serve restaurants and also received the highest Convenience/Takeout score among all 138 brands in the study. The launch continues to reinforce the company’s commitment to provide customers with the freshest and highest quality pizza at the same time as helping families easily and conveniently serve a wholesome meal, catering to the preferences of every family member, hot out of the oven.
To find a Papa Murphy’s location nearest you and order fresh and customizable offerings, please visit www.papamurphys.com. To connect with Papa Murphy’s through Facebook visit www.facebook.com/papamurphyspizza or Twitter and Instagram at @PapaMurphys #LoveAt425.
About Papa Murphy’s
Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FRSH) is a franchisor and operator of the largest Take ‘N’ Bake pizza chain in the United States, selling fresh, hand-crafted pizzas ready for customers to bake at home. The company was founded in 1981 and currently operates more than 1,500 franchised and corporate-owned fresh pizza stores in 38 States, Canada and United Arab Emirates. Papa Murphy’s core purpose is to bring all families together through food people love with a goal to create fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners. In addition to scratch-made pizzas, the company offers a growing menu of grab ‘n’ go items, including salads, sides and desserts.
About Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age – a creative digital consultancy. That means bringing together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses with digital. With Deloitte Digital’s end-to-end capabilities, clients bring their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life. Let us show you how. Visit www.deloittedigital.com or follow us on Twitter @DeloitteDigi_US or @DeloitteDigital.
SOURCE Papa Murphy’s
311 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)