- Sub Headline: Available for a Limited Time at Participating Locations Nationwide
- City: Vancouver
- State: Washington
- Listed: December 1, 2015 12:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 01, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // VANCOUVER, Wash. – Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FRSH) the world’s leading take and bake pizza brand, today unveiled a tasty new pizza creation that brings together two of America’s favorite foods, bacon and pizza. The result is a crave-able and indulgent meal that combines the rich and savory flavors of Canadian Bacon, Crispy Bacon, and Pepper Bacon with fresh ingredients and Papa Murphy’s signature dough made in-store daily. The Bacon Bacon Bacon Pizza will be available at participating Papa Murphy’s locations nationwide from December 1 through December 30.
“At Papa Murphy’s, we are always discovering delicious flavor combinations and are eager to share this savory creation with bacon and pizza fans everywhere,” said Ken Calwell, president and chief executive officer of Papa Murphy’s. “We’ve gone above and beyond for bacon lovers with three different bacon flavors that perfectly complement our fresh made dough and hand sliced vegetables for the ultimate bacon pizza experience.”
The Bacon Bacon Bacon Pizza starts with Papa Murphy’s fresh, scratch-made original crust topped with traditional red sauce, freshly shredded whole-milk Mozzarella cheese, Canadian Bacon, Crispy Bacon, Pepper Bacon, and mixed onions.
Like all Papa Murphy’s menu items, the Bacon Bacon Bacon Pizza is completely customizable and customers can add additional toppings from the Create Your Own line in store. Guests take their freshly made pizza creation home and bake it at 425 degrees for 12-18 minutes in their own oven for a hot, delicious and convenient dinnertime option.
To find a Papa Murphy’s location nearest you, please visit www.papamurphys.com and the full menu can be found at http://www.papamurphys.com/menu/. Order online via the Papa Murphy’s App available free for download from the Apple® App Store® and Google Play®. To connect with Papa Murphy’s through Facebook visit www.facebook.com/papamurphyspizza.
About Papa Murphy’s
Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FRSH) is a franchisor and operator of the largest Take ‘N’ Bake pizza chain in the United States, selling fresh, hand-crafted pizzas ready for customers to bake at home. The company was founded in 1981 and currently operates more than 1,500 franchised and corporate-owned fresh pizza stores in 38 States, Canada and United Arab Emirates. Papa Murphy’s core purpose is to bring all families together through food people love with a goal to create fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners. In addition to scratch-made pizzas, the company offers a growing menu of grab ‘n’ go items, including salads, sides and desserts.
SOURCE Papa Murphy’s
106 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is Now Open in Rockville, Maryland (2 views)
- The Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts Expands to the Sarasota, Bradenton, and Surrounding Areas Providing Dryer Vent Cleaning (2 views)
- An Instant Classic: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Puts a Sweet Twist on American Classics (2 views)
- Retired NYPD Police Officer Helps Keep People Safe With Dryer Vent Wizard (1 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (1 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (1 views)
- Romp n’ Roll Kids Gym Tumbling into Markets Across the United States (1 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Celebrates 55 Years With 55-Cent Hot Dogs (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- UFC Gym BJ Penn To Open Third Location In Hawaii (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise To Open New Service Center In Bristol, Pennsylvania, June 18 (1 views)
- J.D. Byrider Celebrates Tony Stewart’s 49th Win in Sonoma (1 views)
- Houston-Based Mexican Restaurant Fajita Pete’s Announces Expansion (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Gears Up for Summer with the Debut of New Menu Items (1 views)