- Sub Headline: Premier Global Bakery is Bringing French-inspired Goods with International Flare to Local Market
- Franchise URL: http://www.ParisBaguetteUSA.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 2:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
San Jose, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – Paris Baguette, the global premier baking franchise featuring high quality baked goods, savory eats and beverages, has announced it has opened at 1698 Hostetter Road, boosting the local economy by creating more than 30 new jobs. In celebration, a grand opening event will be held on Friday, April 29, beginning at 11 a.m.
The San Jose location will be owned and operated by local resident, Joshua Kim, who is Paris Baguette’s first franchisee since the company began franchising in August 2015. Kim has additional plans for two more locations in the San Jose market, as well.
With a degree in industrial engineering from DongGuk University in Seoul, Korea, Kim grew up with a passion for food watching his mother run a restaurant in Korea. He went on to open a string of Belgian Waffle stores in Korea from 1997 – 1999, further solidifying his transition from the engineering field to the food industry. Now, as the owner of Refresh Foods, Inc., a healthy meals and beverage retail company, and the Director of Operations in California for Paris Baguette since 2007, Kim looks forward to his first Paris Baguette franchise sharing similar success experienced by locations in the Santa Clara and Palo Alto markets.
“I cannot wait to share these delicious products with the people of San Jose,” said Kim, owner of Paris Baguette in San Jose. “Our guests can choose to either grab a quick treat on-the-go, or lounge inside our spacious bakery to indulge in a decadent dessert, savor a sandwich or catch up with friends over steaming mugs of coffee.”
Specializing in French-inspired cakes and pastries, Paris Baguette aims to provide guests with “the best way to happiness” through indulgent treats and savory eats. In addition to its French offerings, the company places an emphasis on applying global cuisine to its menu, including items such as the Strawberry Mojito. In addition to offering coffee and small sandwiches, it is best known for items such as Fruit Bites, Croissants, Feuilletes Au Chocolat, Blueberry Chiffon Cake and Chocolate Strawberry Cake.
“Unlike some bakeries, where presentation is better than taste, Paris Baguette pays close attention to every detail from start to finish for consistent, delicious cakes and pastries,” said Larry Sidoti, chief development officer of Paris Baguette. “We are confident the people of San Jose will agree our products are truly superior, and we look forward to providing them with delicious indulgences from our proprietary recipes for many years to come.”
The fast casual bakery provides a higher quality, value-driven experience through a combination of self-serve stations and counter-order. With proprietary dough that is lighter, more airy, and less sweet than typical dough, the brand’s products offer guests a unique and sophisticated taste, every time.
With more than 70 years of experience in the baking industry internationally, Paris Baguette has more than 3,700 worldwide locations, including in South Korea, China, Singapore, Vietnam and France. The company debuted in the United States in 2005 and has since grown to a total of 45 locations spanning the East Coast to the West Coast. Paris Baguette began franchising in August 2015 and is projected to open more than 350 locations by 2020.
For more information visit: www.parisbaguetteusa.com. To learn more about franchising opportunities, visit: http://parisbaguettefamily.com/home/franchise-information/.
About Paris Baguette
Paris Baguette was born out of a concept which first began in Korea in 1945. As the company grew, it adapted to people’s ever-expanding palates, and the focus on premium baked goods led to the founding of Paris Baguette in 1988. Specializing in French-inspired recipes, the company uses proprietary dough that is lighter, more airy and less sweet than traditional dough to create decadent desserts, in addition to its offerings of coffee and small sandwiches. Currently Paris Baguette has more than 3,700 locations in South Korea, China, Singapore, Vietnam and the United States. After reaching 43 locations spanning the West Coast to the East Coast, Paris Baguette began franchising in 2015 and now has 45 locations with a projected 350 additional stores by 2020.
Fishman Public Relations
304 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)