- Street: 16526 Arminta St.
- City: Van Nuys
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91406
- Slogan or Tagline: FUN COMES FIRST!
- Franchise Fee: $25,900 - $35,900
- Investment Range: $37,380 - $109,500
- Royalty: 10%
- Year Founded: 2005
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 10:28 am
- Expires: 105 days, 5 hours
Parker-Anderson is the only franchise that provides multiple income streams for schools, community centers, summer camps, and birthday parties. We go where the kids go, all year round!
Jamie Anderson and Josh Parker have had enormous success in Los Angeles with a business that keeps growing every year because they have a reputation for great work that starts and ends with a hands-on, “can-do” approach that all schools appreciate. They have developed a comprehensive website that runs almost all aspects of their business and is invaluable for franchisees. It makes training all tasks, from the very least to the most important, easy by automating them for extreme efficiency.
Considering that demand keeps growing for after school programs, and that shrinking school budgets increase the market for someone to take over hands-on learning…why not Parker-Anderson?
We at Parker-Anderson Enrichment look forward to getting to know you as a new owner of a Parker-Anderson Enrichment franchise. The company and its mission are very important to us, and we intend to see that you receive all the support you need to be motivated and successful in your new venture.
Our hope is that you will find owning a Parker-Anderson Enrichment franchise to be as rewarding as we have. It has satisfied our personal and financial needs. It has been fulfilling to be the owners of a company that benefits so many people. Involvement in the lives of children has its own special rewards, as does having schools as clients. Schools are just plain nice to work with, usually helpful, friendly, and financially responsible. So here’s to you and your success!!
Josh Parker and Jamie Anderson
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Looks To Open First Restaurant In Des Moines, Iowa As Part Of Strategic Expansion (1 views)
- Renters Warehouse Welcomes Noel Christopher Onto The Team (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Scouts Manhattan & Surrounding Boroughs To Enable Growth In The Big Apple Over The Next Few Years (1 views)
- Little Medical School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (1 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (1 views)
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop to Open Second Location in Toledo (1 views)