- Street: 16526 Arminta St.
- City: Van Nuys
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91406
- Slogan or Tagline: FUN COMES FIRST!
- Franchise Fee: $25,900 - $35,900
- Investment Range: $37,380 - $109,500
- Royalty: 10%
- Year Founded: 2005
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 10:28 am
- Expires: 75 days, 10 hours
Parker-Anderson is the only franchise that provides multiple income streams for schools, community centers, summer camps, and birthday parties. We go where the kids go, all year round!
Jamie Anderson and Josh Parker have had enormous success in Los Angeles with a business that keeps growing every year because they have a reputation for great work that starts and ends with a hands-on, “can-do” approach that all schools appreciate. They have developed a comprehensive website that runs almost all aspects of their business and is invaluable for franchisees. It makes training all tasks, from the very least to the most important, easy by automating them for extreme efficiency.
Considering that demand keeps growing for after school programs, and that shrinking school budgets increase the market for someone to take over hands-on learning…why not Parker-Anderson?
We at Parker-Anderson Enrichment look forward to getting to know you as a new owner of a Parker-Anderson Enrichment franchise. The company and its mission are very important to us, and we intend to see that you receive all the support you need to be motivated and successful in your new venture.
Our hope is that you will find owning a Parker-Anderson Enrichment franchise to be as rewarding as we have. It has satisfied our personal and financial needs. It has been fulfilling to be the owners of a company that benefits so many people. Involvement in the lives of children has its own special rewards, as does having schools as clients. Schools are just plain nice to work with, usually helpful, friendly, and financially responsible. So here’s to you and your success!!
Josh Parker and Jamie Anderson
352 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Hot Dog on a Stick® Franchise Stomps Across the Country with New Locations and an Area Development Agreement (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Del Taco Unveils a Taco Worthy of Its Name (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- Hooters Expands in Southern California with New Plaza Bonita Mall Location in National City, CA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)