- Street: 16526 Arminta St.
- City: Van Nuys
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 91406
- Slogan or Tagline: FUN COMES FIRST!
- Franchise Fee: $25,900 - $35,900
- Investment Range: $37,380 - $109,500
- Royalty: 10%
- Year Founded: 2005
- Franchising Since: 2014
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Multi-Unit Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 10, 2016 10:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Parker-Anderson is the only franchise that provides multiple income streams for schools, community centers, summer camps, and birthday parties. We go where the kids go, all year round!
Jamie Anderson and Josh Parker have had enormous success in Los Angeles with a business that keeps growing every year because they have a reputation for great work that starts and ends with a hands-on, “can-do” approach that all schools appreciate. They have developed a comprehensive website that runs almost all aspects of their business and is invaluable for franchisees. It makes training all tasks, from the very least to the most important, easy by automating them for extreme efficiency.
Considering that demand keeps growing for after school programs, and that shrinking school budgets increase the market for someone to take over hands-on learning…why not Parker-Anderson?
We at Parker-Anderson Enrichment look forward to getting to know you as a new owner of a Parker-Anderson Enrichment franchise. The company and its mission are very important to us, and we intend to see that you receive all the support you need to be motivated and successful in your new venture.
Our hope is that you will find owning a Parker-Anderson Enrichment franchise to be as rewarding as we have. It has satisfied our personal and financial needs. It has been fulfilling to be the owners of a company that benefits so many people. Involvement in the lives of children has its own special rewards, as does having schools as clients. Schools are just plain nice to work with, usually helpful, friendly, and financially responsible. So here’s to you and your success!!
Josh Parker and Jamie Anderson
545 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)