- City: Elmsford
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.partycity.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ELMSFORD, N.Y. – January 5, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–Party City Holdco Inc. (the “Company” or “Party City”) (NYSE: PRTY) announces that its Chief Executive Officer James M. Harrison will speak at the ICR Conference on Tuesday January 12th at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Mr. Harrison’s presentation can be heard live via webcast on the Internet accessible from the Company’s web site, www.investor.partycity.com. Participants should log in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. A replay will also be available.
About Party City
Party City Holdco Inc. (the “Company” or “Party City Holdco”) is the leading party goods retailer by revenue in North America and, we believe, the largest vertically integrated supplier of decorated party goods globally by revenue. The Company is a popular one-stop shopping destination for party supplies, balloons, and costumes. In addition to being a great retail brand, the Company is a global, world-class organization that combines state-of-the-art manufacturing and sourcing operations, and sophisticated wholesale operations with a multi-channel retailing strategy that includes the Party City brick and mortar and e-commerce retail operations. The Company is the leading player in its category, vertically integrated and unique in its breadth and depth. Party City Holdco designs, manufactures, sources and distributes party goods, including paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, Halloween and other costumes, accessories, novelties, gifts and stationery throughout the world. The Company’s retail operations include approximately 900 specialty retail party supply stores (including approximately 200 franchise stores) in the United States and Canada operating under the names Party City and Halloween City, and e-commerce websites, principally through the domain name PartyCity.com. Party City Holdco franchises both individual stores and franchise areas throughout the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico, principally under the name Party City.
Party City Holdco Inc.
Deborah Belevan, 914-784-8324
VP of Investor Relations
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)