- City: Elmsford
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.partycity.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ELMSFORD, N.Y. – January 5, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–Party City Holdco Inc. (the “Company” or “Party City”) (NYSE: PRTY) announces that its Chief Executive Officer James M. Harrison will speak at the ICR Conference on Tuesday January 12th at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Mr. Harrison’s presentation can be heard live via webcast on the Internet accessible from the Company’s web site, www.investor.partycity.com. Participants should log in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. A replay will also be available.
About Party City
Party City Holdco Inc. (the “Company” or “Party City Holdco”) is the leading party goods retailer by revenue in North America and, we believe, the largest vertically integrated supplier of decorated party goods globally by revenue. The Company is a popular one-stop shopping destination for party supplies, balloons, and costumes. In addition to being a great retail brand, the Company is a global, world-class organization that combines state-of-the-art manufacturing and sourcing operations, and sophisticated wholesale operations with a multi-channel retailing strategy that includes the Party City brick and mortar and e-commerce retail operations. The Company is the leading player in its category, vertically integrated and unique in its breadth and depth. Party City Holdco designs, manufactures, sources and distributes party goods, including paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, Halloween and other costumes, accessories, novelties, gifts and stationery throughout the world. The Company’s retail operations include approximately 900 specialty retail party supply stores (including approximately 200 franchise stores) in the United States and Canada operating under the names Party City and Halloween City, and e-commerce websites, principally through the domain name PartyCity.com. Party City Holdco franchises both individual stores and franchise areas throughout the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico, principally under the name Party City.
Party City Holdco Inc.
Deborah Belevan, 914-784-8324
VP of Investor Relations
141 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)