- City: Elmsford
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.partycity.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 3:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ELMSFORD, N.Y. – January 5, 2016 –(FranchisePOD.com)–Party City Holdco Inc. (the “Company” or “Party City”) (NYSE: PRTY) announces that its Chief Executive Officer James M. Harrison will speak at the ICR Conference on Tuesday January 12th at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Mr. Harrison’s presentation can be heard live via webcast on the Internet accessible from the Company’s web site, www.investor.partycity.com. Participants should log in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. A replay will also be available.
About Party City
Party City Holdco Inc. (the “Company” or “Party City Holdco”) is the leading party goods retailer by revenue in North America and, we believe, the largest vertically integrated supplier of decorated party goods globally by revenue. The Company is a popular one-stop shopping destination for party supplies, balloons, and costumes. In addition to being a great retail brand, the Company is a global, world-class organization that combines state-of-the-art manufacturing and sourcing operations, and sophisticated wholesale operations with a multi-channel retailing strategy that includes the Party City brick and mortar and e-commerce retail operations. The Company is the leading player in its category, vertically integrated and unique in its breadth and depth. Party City Holdco designs, manufactures, sources and distributes party goods, including paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, Halloween and other costumes, accessories, novelties, gifts and stationery throughout the world. The Company’s retail operations include approximately 900 specialty retail party supply stores (including approximately 200 franchise stores) in the United States and Canada operating under the names Party City and Halloween City, and e-commerce websites, principally through the domain name PartyCity.com. Party City Holdco franchises both individual stores and franchise areas throughout the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico, principally under the name Party City.
Party City Holdco Inc.
Deborah Belevan, 914-784-8324
VP of Investor Relations
165 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. RECEIVES 2016 SECRETARY OF DEFENSE EMPLOYER SUPPORT FREEDOM AWARD (1 views)