- Sub Headline: San Diego-based Pastalini® Restaurant Group, Inc. announces its expansion plans to franchise in 32 states.
- Franchise URL: http://www.Pastalini.com
- Listed: July 9, 2016 9:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CALI. (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 07, 2016 – San Diego-based Pastalini® Restaurant Group, Inc. announces its expansion plans to franchise in 32 states.
Pastalini franchises are available to qualified prospective franchisees in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
According to the International Franchise Association, the Quick Service Restaurant industry is poised for continued growth (6%)in 2016. The Quick Service industry is also the largest sector for franchise employment at 38%.
Pastalini offers an established quick-service restaurant business model, proven operational systems, culinary expertise with proprietary recipes, and a highly effective support program, strong team development and focus towards a positive guest experience every time. The company also offers construction guidance and mentorship on the build out and design process, as well as marketing and public relations support.
The total initial investment necessary to begin operations of a single Pastalini Restaurant franchise is estimated to be between $224,964 to $515,262 (this includes the initial franchise fee of $30,000). Estimates for multiple units will vary and are disclosed in the latest version of the Franchise Disclosure Document. For more information on Pastalini Franchise Opportunities, please visit pastalinifranchise.com or contact the Pastalini Franchise Team at 1-800-955-2570 or at franchise(at)pastalini(dot)com.
Pastalini’s “Pasta Your Way” concept is simple: customers choose their pasta, their sauce, their protein and their toppings and then they watch as it’s cooked in front of them. Pastalini supports its customers’ creativity and helps them put together their pasta dish by choosing from a generous selection of made-in house pastas, proprietary homemade spices and sauces, fresh meats and vegetables.
Pastalini provides an endless number of combinations that appeal to health conscious diners, meat lovers, vegetarians, gluten free diets, kids, and those that are simply “craving a great pasta”. They also offer other Italian-inspired dishes, including thin crust pizzas, fresh baked paninis, custom-made calzones, cheesy baked pastas, and fresh lavished salads – all made to order.
Established in 2008, Pastalini was created out of the belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. Our founders grew up shopping with their parents at local farmers’ markets and eating great-tasting, Mediterranean-style, homemade food prepared in their family’s kitchen. Every dish was made from scratch, using fresh ingredients and offering healthy options to please any palate. Taking inspiration from their parents’ appreciation of homemade food, our founders designed the Pastalini menu around high-quality, fresh, and healthy ingredients in made-from-scratch dishes. Our specialty pastas are crafted in house using our Italian pasta-making machine. Our proprietary spice blends enhance everything from sauces and grilled vegetables to our hand-rolled sausages and meatballs. Our fresh-baked bread and pizza dough keep our customers coming back. At the Pastalini Restaurant Group, we pay attention to every last detail, so our customers can savor fresh, healthy, and high-quality ingredients in a family-kitchen setting.
735 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)