- City: Brooklyn
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.ThePatchBoys.com
- Listed: January 10, 2016 11:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 4, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Brooklyn, NY – The appointment of Bruce Perrault to Director of Franchise Development for The Patch Boys Inc. was announced today by Leo Goldberger, Founder and president.
In his new role, Perrault will be responsible for building strategy of franchise development, Brand partnership and will also spearhead quality control and client relations.
“This is a great opportunity for us, by appointing one of our own” Said Leo Goldberger, Founder and President of The Patch Boys, Inc. “Bruce is the proud owner of multiple franchise locations and is truly a Home-Grown talent. He has done it in a remarkable manner and has reached fantastic success with our company in a very short period of time”.
In making the announcement, Goldberger said, “Bruce brings a unique professionalism to this business and is looked up upon by all franchise owners at The Patch Boys, making him more than qualified to handle the competitive challenges of our environment. His experience in various roles with multiple operators, and the experience and adjustments he created with his own locations, gives him the unique ability to approach our strategies from multiple perspectives to reach the best outcome.”
“As a brand, The Patch Boys is unique”, said Perrault. “I am motivated by the opportunity to work with first-class colleagues around the nation. I am really looking forward to the challenges of this new, expanded role and to helping shape development at the company in future.”
The Patch Boys has secured 17 locations since its franchise offering in April of 2015. The outlook for 2016 is very exciting as there is a forecast of an additional 33 locations across the nation. Bruce Perrault will be an integral part for the development of these new franchise locations and for the smooth transition of the expansion of The Patch Boys headquarters.
About The Patch Boys
Founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Leo Goldberger, The Patch Boys has become synonymous with drywall repair. Recognizing that most general contractors and other trade industry professionals lack the time and resources to repair drywall damage caused by their services and other unforeseen forces, The Patch Boys strives to provide landlords, property managers, businesses and homeowners a reliable and efficient service to get their properties back to normal as quickly as possible.
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)