- Sub Headline: Executive Leader Joins North America’s Leading Hospitality Recruiting Firm with a Set Focus on Georgia and North Florida
- City: Marietta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.PatriceAndAssociates.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 10:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MARIETTA, Ga. – Patrice & Associates, the country’s leading hospitality industry recruiting firm, announced today the addition of Mercedes Concepcíon-Gray as regional developer. Concepcíon-Gray brings 25 years of technology services, financial services and hospitality experience to Patrice & Associates.
“Mercedes’ experience in hospitality, coupled with her leadership experience, makes her the perfect regional developer for our brand,” said Patrice Rice, president and founder of Patrice & Associates. “With Mercedes on the team, Patrice & Associates will continue to vastly expand its existing franchise network.”
Brian Miller, chief operating officer and the force behind Patrice & Associates’ regional developer program, will work closely with Concepcíon-Gray.
In her new role, Concepcíon-Gray will support and enhance Patrice & Associates as she strategically awards the franchise opportunity to candidates throughout Georgia and North Florida.
In addition, Concepcíon-Gray will also run a franchised Patrice & Associates location out of her Marietta office alongside her husband, Jay.
“Patrice and Brian are second to none in the hospitality industry,” Concepcíon-Gray said. “I look forward to working closely with them, while strategically impacting the communities within my territory.”
Prior to making an investment in Patrice & Associates, Concepcíon-Gray spent the last 10 years with companies such as CSC, Jackson National Life Insurance and Intercontinental Hotel Group in executive-level roles. Throughout her career, Concepcíon-Gray focused on driving operational excellence, building strong client relationships, expanding services globally, leveraging people, technology and processes to deliver on strategic initiatives.
As the restaurant and hospitality sectors continue to grow, Patrice & Associates remains the most equipped staffing agency in the country to connect North America’s premier restaurant brands with the industry’s promising talent. The firm’s Regional Developer and franchise opportunities provide entrepreneurs with a ground-level opportunity to strike while the iron is hot in the rapidly growing restaurant industry.
Patrice & Associates is a turnkey franchise opportunity, ideal for go-getters. The firm’s recruiters work hard to find the right candidates for their clients and feel inspired to grow the company’s client base. The proven business model comes complete with access to all of the existing Patrice & Associates client relationships and its comprehensive database of management candidates.
Rice began her restaurant management recruiting company more than twenty years ago out of her basement. The company has grown fast since those humble beginnings — it is now one of the largest privately held search firms in the country, helping thousands of candidates find new job opportunities and countless restaurant and hospitality clients fill management positions with individuals vetted for excellence. Currently, Patrice & Associates has more than 600 managerial positions to fill. Rice started franchising her restaurant industry recruiting business five years ago in the midst of the Great Recession. It has continued to grow rapidly ever since, into a business with more than 55 regional franchise offices spread across the entire nation.
For more on Patrice & Associates and Mercedes Concepcíon-Gray, please visit www.patriceandassociates.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770.509.4810.
About Patrice & Associates
As the preeminent hospitality recruiting service in the U.S. since 1989, Patrice & Associates helps thousands of managerial candidates every year find rewarding jobs in the restaurant and hospitality industry. The company has exclusive recruiting partnerships with some the nation’s largest restaurant chains and hotels to ensure those hospitality venues recruit the top managers in their industry. Currently, there are more than 55 franchise units across dozens of states. Patrice & Associates is growing its franchise base dramatically in the next few years, expecting to add more than 100 franchisees to help fill 1,100 open territories nationwide. For more information about Patrice & Associates, visit www.patriceandassociates.com. To learn about available franchise opportunities, call (301) 327-5059 or email Patrice Rice at email@example.com.
SOURCE Patrice & Associates
All Points Public Relations
146 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)