- Sub Headline: This locally-owned TruBlue brings property maintenance services to Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Pewaukee, Richfield, Hartford and the surrounding communities.
- Franchise URL: http://www.TruBlueHouseCare.com
- Listed: May 11, 2016 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GERMANTOWN, WI (FranchisePOD.com) May 10, 2016 – Paul VanEngen wants to take the stress out of home improvement and maintenance projects with his new business, TruBlue Total House Care of Germantown.
TruBlue of Germantown specializes in providing handyman, maid and yard clean-up services. TruBlue works with homeowners, business owners and real estate professionals to maintain homes, small businesses and rental properties. By having a single source like TruBlue Total House Care handle all these tasks, home and business owners can save time on property maintenance and spend more time doing the things they love. TruBlue Total House Care can also help seniors and families with minor home adjustments like installing ramps, swapping door handles and putting up handrails.
“It’s stressful to deal with multiple contractors and to try to figure out who to call when you need work done. When you work with TruBlue, we take care of that for you. I want to be your one call,” VanEngen said. “TruBlue is not about coming in to sell a product or service – it’s about developing a relationship that helps you enjoy your home.”
This locally-owned TruBlue serves Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Pewaukee, Richfield, Hartford and the surrounding communities.
VanEngen has a bachelor’s degree in advertising and public relations and 20 years of work experience in various business support roles, including customer service, inside sales, marketing, product management, business management, program management and recruiting. He also has 15 years of handyman experience doing miscellaneous home repairs, landscaping and basement finishing.
VanEngen opened TruBlue of Germantown with the support of his wife of 16 years, Jennifer, and their three boys – Jackson, Spencer and Parker.
“We’ve always been interested in owning our own business – we just hadn’t come across the right opportunity. A few years back we considered doing something like TruBlue on our own, but we couldn’t pull the trigger. When we came across TruBlue, we knew it was meant to be. This is the kind of work we wanted to do with a business model that makes sense for us and our community,” VanEngen said.
All TruBlue franchises are fully insured and bonded and all employees are background checked and certified. To learn more about TruBlue of Germantown, call (262)328-5020, email PVanEngen@TruBlueHouseCare.com or http://www.TruBlueGermantown.com.
About TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care provides one convenient and affordable solution for all your house care needs – inside and out. TruBlue’s services include maid services, household repairs, yard work, emergency repairs and seasonal work, all handled by a personal House Care Manger. These affordable services are available year-round and customized to meet your needs and budget. TruBlue strives to provide affordable, worry-free living for seniors and hassle-free living for busy adults with the goal of eliminating the worries, hassles and headaches of home maintenance by providing full-service, trustworthy house care services to fit any budget.
SOURCE TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care
+1 (513) 489-2026
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)