- Sub Headline: New business serves the North Houston region, specifically The Woodlands and the surrounding areas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 8:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
THE WOODLANDS, TX (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – Last spring, Stephen Peek realized his life needed to change. After spending eight years in the U.S. Navy, his post-military job kept him traveling basically 100 percent of the time. With two young kids back home in Texas, that had to stop.
Embracing the leadership and business skills he honed in the Navy, Peek is proud to announce that he has just opened his own new business – Fresh Coat Painters of The Woodlands.
Fresh Coat offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, and other services for nearly every protective coating application. Their professional painters use quality, environmentally safe materials and the company offers a 24/7 customer call center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed quotes. Peek’s local franchise serves the North Houston region, specifically The Woodlands and the surrounding areas.
“Fresh Coat stands out among the competition because we’re focused on customer satisfaction. Our professional painters are customer-driven and we are committed to doing high quality work that clients will love for many years to come. At Fresh Coat, you’ll never be treated like you’re just a number or a job. We want to build a relationship and do great work so you’ll call us next time you need something painted or coated,” Peek said.
As part of their commitment to customer service, Fresh Coat offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks.
Peek opened Fresh Coat of The Woodlands with the support of his wife Sarah and their two kids, daughter Casey and son Wyatt.
“Fresh Coat is a great option for my family because it gives us the tools we need to build a strong company people can trust to do high-quality work along with the flexibility to spend more time together. We’re excited about the future of Fresh Coat of The Woodlands,” Peek said.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
For more information about Fresh Coat of The Woodlands, call 832-998-3867, email SPeek@FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatTheWoodlands.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT or visit us on Facebook.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
508 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Mighty Kicks Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Goldfish Swim School Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)