- Sub Headline: New business serves the North Houston region, specifically The Woodlands and the surrounding areas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.freshcoatpainters.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 8:46 am
- Expires: 65 days, 18 hours
THE WOODLANDS, TX (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – Last spring, Stephen Peek realized his life needed to change. After spending eight years in the U.S. Navy, his post-military job kept him traveling basically 100 percent of the time. With two young kids back home in Texas, that had to stop.
Embracing the leadership and business skills he honed in the Navy, Peek is proud to announce that he has just opened his own new business – Fresh Coat Painters of The Woodlands.
Fresh Coat offers residential and commercial painting services including interior and exterior painting, wood staining and finishing, and other services for nearly every protective coating application. Their professional painters use quality, environmentally safe materials and the company offers a 24/7 customer call center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations and detailed quotes. Peek’s local franchise serves the North Houston region, specifically The Woodlands and the surrounding areas.
“Fresh Coat stands out among the competition because we’re focused on customer satisfaction. Our professional painters are customer-driven and we are committed to doing high quality work that clients will love for many years to come. At Fresh Coat, you’ll never be treated like you’re just a number or a job. We want to build a relationship and do great work so you’ll call us next time you need something painted or coated,” Peek said.
As part of their commitment to customer service, Fresh Coat offers a 3-3-3 customer service pledge, so calls will be answered by a live person within three minutes, a quote will be delivered within three days (customer schedule permitting) and the job will be started within three weeks.
Peek opened Fresh Coat of The Woodlands with the support of his wife Sarah and their two kids, daughter Casey and son Wyatt.
“Fresh Coat is a great option for my family because it gives us the tools we need to build a strong company people can trust to do high-quality work along with the flexibility to spend more time together. We’re excited about the future of Fresh Coat of The Woodlands,” Peek said.
Fresh Coat was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran. All Fresh Coat employees are trained, dependable, fully insured and background-checked.
For more information about Fresh Coat of The Woodlands, call 832-998-3867, email SPeek@FreshCoatPainters.com or visit http://www.FreshCoatTheWoodlands.com.
About Fresh Coat Painters
With more than 120 locations nationwide, Fresh Coat Painters brings quality customer service, top-notch painting products, professionalism and affordable pricing to the residential and commercial painting industry. They use quality, environmentally safe materials and offer a 24/7 customer service center, online scheduling, in-home color design consultations, and detailed quotes. All painters are bonded and insured employees. For more information, call 1-855-FRESH-COAT or visit us on Facebook.
The company was founded in 2004 as part of Strategic Franchising Systems. In the last year, Fresh Coat has been included in the Bond’s Top 100 and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Fresh Coat is also part of the International Franchise Association, the Small Business Association’s Franchise Registry, VetFran and Minority Fran.
SOURCE Fresh Coat Painters
Fresh Coat Painters
+1 (513) 489-2026
417 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)