- Sub Headline: Reuben Will Be Available At Monthly Special Price For March 17 Only
- City: Milford
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.penn-station.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 9:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILFORD, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with its Reuben sandwich, featuring slow-roasted corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and optional Thousand Island dressing.
This year, the Reuben will be available at the monthly special price on March 17 at all restaurants. Customers will be able to get a six-inch Reuben sandwich, fresh-cut fries and a drink for approximately $7.99 (prices vary by location).
“With our slow-roasted corned beef and fresh sauerkraut, our Reuben sandwich is a perfect way to honor the Irish and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day,” said Craig Dunaway, president of Penn Station East Coast Subs. “We thought it would be fun to give customers a holiday deal on the sandwich this year, which is why we’re offering it at the monthly special price on St. Patrick’s Day only.”
Cincinnati-based Penn Station East Coast Subs features grilled sub sandwiches – including the chain’s renowned Philadelphia cheesesteak sandwich – and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on hearth-baked bread. The menu also includes fresh-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade and chocolate chunk cookies baked daily in the restaurant. Penn Station offers eat-in dining, carry out and catering.
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment.
Projections call for the opening of 25 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station East Coast Subs
255 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)