- Sub Headline: Reuben Will Be Available At Monthly Special Price For March 17 Only
- City: Milford
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.penn-station.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 9:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILFORD, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with its Reuben sandwich, featuring slow-roasted corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and optional Thousand Island dressing.
This year, the Reuben will be available at the monthly special price on March 17 at all restaurants. Customers will be able to get a six-inch Reuben sandwich, fresh-cut fries and a drink for approximately $7.99 (prices vary by location).
“With our slow-roasted corned beef and fresh sauerkraut, our Reuben sandwich is a perfect way to honor the Irish and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day,” said Craig Dunaway, president of Penn Station East Coast Subs. “We thought it would be fun to give customers a holiday deal on the sandwich this year, which is why we’re offering it at the monthly special price on St. Patrick’s Day only.”
Cincinnati-based Penn Station East Coast Subs features grilled sub sandwiches – including the chain’s renowned Philadelphia cheesesteak sandwich – and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on hearth-baked bread. The menu also includes fresh-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade and chocolate chunk cookies baked daily in the restaurant. Penn Station offers eat-in dining, carry out and catering.
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment.
Projections call for the opening of 25 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station East Coast Subs
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)