- Sub Headline: Reuben Will Be Available At Monthly Special Price For March 17 Only
- City: Milford
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.penn-station.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 9:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MILFORD, OHIO – Penn Station East Coast Subs, the fast-casual restaurant known for its grilled, made-to-order sub sandwiches, hand-squeezed lemonade and fresh-cut fries, is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with its Reuben sandwich, featuring slow-roasted corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and optional Thousand Island dressing.
This year, the Reuben will be available at the monthly special price on March 17 at all restaurants. Customers will be able to get a six-inch Reuben sandwich, fresh-cut fries and a drink for approximately $7.99 (prices vary by location).
“With our slow-roasted corned beef and fresh sauerkraut, our Reuben sandwich is a perfect way to honor the Irish and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day,” said Craig Dunaway, president of Penn Station East Coast Subs. “We thought it would be fun to give customers a holiday deal on the sandwich this year, which is why we’re offering it at the monthly special price on St. Patrick’s Day only.”
Cincinnati-based Penn Station East Coast Subs features grilled sub sandwiches – including the chain’s renowned Philadelphia cheesesteak sandwich – and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on hearth-baked bread. The menu also includes fresh-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade and chocolate chunk cookies baked daily in the restaurant. Penn Station offers eat-in dining, carry out and catering.
About Penn Station East Coast Subs
Founded in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1985, Penn Station serves a variety of grilled and cold deli sandwiches made to order with high-quality ingredients on freshly baked bread. The menu also includes hand-cut fries, hand-squeezed lemonade made throughout the day and chocolate chunk cookies baked in the restaurant. Penn Station was named the best sandwich chain in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks survey.
Penn Station has more than 300 locations in 15 states including Ohio, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. All but one location is franchised, and Penn Station has a better-than 99.9 percent success rate with only two store closings over the last 30 years. As a franchisor, Penn Station is known for its outstanding profitability and return on investment.
Projections call for the opening of 25 restaurants nationwide in 2016. Penn Station is targeting Kansas City, Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Virginia and Dallas for franchise expansion. For more information, visit www.penn-station.com.
SOURCE Penn Station East Coast Subs
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (28 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (9 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (4 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (3 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- United Real Estate Group to be Featured on CBS’ “Undercover Boss”, Friday May 20th (3 views)